Is There Any Way To Assign A Button To Reset Camera Angle???

Aegis-Fang

I really like this game but it is inconceivable to me that there isnt a handy way to reset camera angle to behind you?

Its bad enough I cannot find a way to remove mouse movement off my scroll button. The right mouse button works just fine and I do NOT need both of them lol.

I'm sorry if you're not finding us helpful but in all honesty, your question is so screwed up there is no way to answer it. The mouse is an incredibly powerful tool in this game, for movement, camera angles and even limited combat if you choose. Learn to use it properly would be my advice.

^^Yes this. By default, scrolling the wheel up and down zooms the camera in and out. You can also increase the max zoom distance under preferences, there is a slider that say's max camera distance... or something along those lines. If you want to stay on target yet look behind you at the same time, you hold down just the left click while moving the mouse.

This also takes into consideration that you need to have your abilities keybound. Otherwise it won't work out so well if you click your abilities as you'll never see your cursor when you move with the mouse.