Recommend me a EU-Server where PVP as Republic can be Fun

Etherlad

So i've played on three Servers now and from my personal Expirience the Empire on all three is stronger in PVP.

Maybe i'm just terrible at PVP but my Shadow and Vanguard gets regularly stomped together with the whole team while my Assassin and Powertech excel.

I couldn't even make my Daily yesterday because i was always on the losing side, whine whine whine

tl;dr can Republic-PVPers recommend me a Server in EU-TZ with a strong Republican presence?

So i've played on three Servers now and from my personal Expirience the Empire on all three is stronger in PVP.

Maybe i'm just terrible at PVP but my Shadow and Vanguard gets regularly stomped together with the whole team while my Assassin and Powertech excel.

I couldn't even make my Daily yesterday because i was always on the losing side, whine whine whine

tl;dr can Republic-PVPers recommend me a Server in EU-TZ with a strong Republican presence?

You can always try the Tomb of the Freedon Nadd.

The ratio on Scepter of Ragnos is disturbing, a lot more empire than republic, as it stands everywhere. The actual WZ's are good though, if empire wins a warzone at level 50 its usually a fluke.. :p

its usually 50/50 in my experience <<empire player>>

Ilum is dead most days though on our server. The peak times seem to be on reset and around 6 GMT otherwise your on armaments :S