Preview pics of the upcoming Hotshot's Starfighter Pack

Iwipe

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emote: Jawa Face. I've seen suggestions of RPers that, if we couldn't have playable species of non-basic speakers like Jawas and Trandoshans and the like, we could perhaps have a 'halloween mask' type of headgear that would give you a head like one. This might be it.

Also, notice how this is a different model Dessler. It's a one-seater as opposed to the operations drops.

Nice previews, as always! Thanks Dulfy. ^^

If the "warm hands" regen is what it sounds like, it's definitely going on my wishlist. And the skimpier sets look much better in this pack! I love the cutout on the Unburdened Champion set (so much nicer than bare or a tube top), and the Casual Vandal and Ordo's tops have a really nice shape without any annoying tacked-on bits or weird colors.

Not sure why we're getting previews so early though, but hey, no complaints here. I was disappointed that we have to wait until April for the Space Jockey's pack 'cause I wanted the Dashing Hero's set, but now that I see the Unburdened Champion's set is basically a better version (IMHO), I can save my credits.

Weapons are up now! The White and Red advanced weapons I've been waiting for.

Anyone else notice the lightsaber hilt looks like a medieval sword hilt?

Really liking the weapons in this, think I might have to get them all. Though it is a real shame that the sabers don't have any particular effects on them, at least none are apparent from those screenshots.

I'm liking the Underwater armor too, will be interesting to see what the helmet is like, the photoshopped art could be misleading.

Little weird their showing off the May pack this early though.

Ugh that Mando set has no Jetpack...

At least Mando style boots and that helm are coming.

But neither does most of the mandos in-game :D

At this time in SW history, mandos with jetpacks were a special unit, shock troops.

It's not like in the time of the movies where every mando has a jetpack.

Edited by OddballEasyEight

Changed my post right before you posted.

Yes, SOME has, but most don't.

That's because mandos with jetpacks are special in this time of the SW history. They are a new thing. They are shock troops.

Later, when the movies take place and around that time, all mandos have jetpacks.

Changed my post right before you posted.

Yes, SOME has, but most don't.

That's because mandos with jetpacks are special in this time of the SW history. They are a new thing. They are shock troops.

Later, when the movies take place and around that time, all mandos have jetpacks.

That's not relevant truth be told.

The original point is that there are Mandalorian characters using armor with a jet pack, which would avoid the boost coming from one's feet silliness.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

That Bantha Mount is going to be highly sought after on GTN. I bet my credits on it. I'd love to get my hands on that blaster. Too bad I can't have an Ordo relative comp with a assault cannon behind me rocking that Canderous Ordo armor. The Rendili SF-3 mount looks sweet as does the Sogan Sur’s Armor Set. Edited by CaliJoe

That's not relevant truth be told.

The original point is that there are Mandalorian characters using armor with a jet pack, which would avoid the boost coming from one's feet silliness.

Yes, but most of the threads asking for mando armour has used exactly the armour that is released now.

So it's our own fault for not being specific enough to use ceta farr (or whatever few other examples there are) as the picture when requesting the armour set.

As it stands, they are giving us exactly what we have asked for.

Yes, but most of the threads asking for mando armour has used exactly the armour that is released now.

So it's our own fault for not being specific enough to use ceta farr (or whatever few other examples there are) as the picture when requesting the armour set.

As it stands, they are giving us exactly what we have asked for.

Now that's debatable.

Plus, last I checked, as far as class stories go, the BH is the ONLY one in the game that can become a full-fledged Mandalorian. The others are make-believe, stuff you can come up with if you will, concerning backstory.

Having the jet pack coming from one's feet when using Black Hole / Campaign gear is silly enough as it is, especially when they have a jet pack on the back.

Edited by Darth_Wicked