Duels

RayGonJinn

You hit the grenade and place down the AOE. If you have difficulties doing that, then perhaps you shouldn't be dueling in the first place. I don't usually use grenades, but there are others, especially knights and warriors, who use it since our only hard stun renders us immobile for the duration of the effect. If you require practice with grenades, your guildmate feken would be happy to assist I'm sure. ;)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If grenades are used in this tournament, I would personally NOT participate. Grenades have nothing to do with your class abilities and skill. Stun Wars: The old republic. why add another? stop ************ about outside abilities like grenades and use your class to its fullest and thats that.

-Mythical

BLAck sun rising

sorc

If grenades are used in this tournament, I would personally NOT participate. Grenades have nothing to do with your class abilities and skill. Stun Wars: The old republic. why add another? stop ************ about outside abilities like grenades and use your class to its fullest and thats that.

-Mythical

BLAck sun rising

sorc

This, and ditto.

Ok folks let the public betting begin!!

In the jug/guardian category we have alot of heated match ups (Raygon and Deyvon you still need to sign up!)

With Sevrow added to the tourney (sign up on the official thread!) there is potential for alot of stuff to happen in the scoundrel/operative category

However I'm willing to throw down a bet right here and now

I place 250k on myself that I will lose. Don't worry, I'll try my best, but it seems I have drawn the short straw. If anyone wants to take me on in this bet, then there is a chance I can walk away from this thing winning something