Login Service is currently unavailable?

Sith_Ravager

Been trying to Login multiple times this morning (10/09/2019), and everytime I make an attempt Login screen tells me "Login Service is Currently Unavailable", checked the Old Republic website and it states all servers are up...

It started getting laggy and hard to connect on 10/08/2019, long time to load to character select...sometimes would go to server select and no servers were shown...

Just wondering whats going on?

your not the only one all I want is to get my conquest and it wont let me login I thought it was my pc being so slow but it looks like it's the game

Yeah, everything else Im running both online and off are running fine. Just this game is acting like trash

I'm having the same issue. I was playing last night and around 9:30pm EST I lost connection to the server. Ever since then I've had the Login Service Unavailable, can't Patch or I finally login in and the server list is empty.

Can report the same issue going on here, as well. When I went to log in at approximately 9:00 PM EST last night, I was met with the error as well. Took me a bit, but finally managed to log in - after a bit of time, however, I disconnected and haven't been able to get on again since.

If you are getting the "Login Service Unavailable" message, try the steps here.

If you are getting "Unable to Retrieve Patch Data" then try the steps here.

I googled those and did those and nothing worked. From 10pm to 4pm yesterday nothing worked to get me into the game. Not even uninstalling and reinstalling it. My husband comes home logs in and suddenly and miraculously I can log in to the game too. Don't ask me what was wrong or how it got fixed. But it made me a frustrated and angry person.