to many qq messed up the game

KaneCG

ok played several MMORPGS. wow, swg, guild wars, to name a few. as i see it you nerf a sorc in almost all aspects but then you buff a commando healer. (read patch notes) lowered cost and cast time of a healer that wears heavy armour and has a big gun( lol) but sorc they get nerfed down and they were light armour and can be soloed by have the poppulation. and even worse now. ORiginally was stated that artifice would be first to craft new stuff and yes you did do a couple crystals but as of 1.2 they did not get anything serious like some of the other crew skills.

While reading the patch notes i did see that the combat medic was nerfed a bit. i see more of all classes getting buffed but heals have be drasticlly been reduced almost to an unfair amount.

Please Explain or convience me that what has been done is more level across the board. expessionlly when it comes to the commado medic and the sorc heals. almost no one could 1v1 a commando before yet still looks like the same thing will happen

ok look for the poeple who critize spelling more than life. i know i have gramatical error's the point is even after reading patch notes several times and then discussing it with other players of different skill levels most sorc's are chooseing different roles based on bio-ware's nerf of you people who felt they were over powered. if you want to look at over powered looke at the repblic side sage even after the nerf they are still over powered

Edited by KaneCG

ok played several MMORPGS. wow, swg, guild wars, to name a few. as i see it you nerf a sorc in almost all aspects but then you buff a commando healer. (read patch notes) lowered cost and cast time of a healer that wears heavy armour and has a big gun( lol) but sorc they get nerfed down and they were light armour and can be soloed by have the poppulation. and even worse now. ORiginally was stated that artifice would be first to craft new stuff and yes you did do a couple crystals but as of 1.2 they did not get anything serious like some of the other crew skills.

While reading the patch notes i did see that the combat medic was nerfed a bit. i see more of all classes getting buffed but heals have be drasticlly been reduced almost to an unfair amount.

Please Explain or convience me that what has been done is more level across the board. expessionlly when it comes to the commado medic and the sorc heals. almost no one could 1v1 a commando before yet still looks like the same thing will happen

Hi,

Re read patch notes, specially tropper/Bounty Hunter paragraph. Do you realize that comando healer and combat medic are the same class?

Edited by Averran
rude

As i see it you nerf a sorc in almost all aspects but then you buff a commando healer. (read patch notes) lowered cost and cast time of a healer that wears heavy armour and has a big gun( lol) but sorc they get nerfed down and they were light armour and can be soloed by have the poppulation.

Whaaat?

Field Training now increases critical chance by 1% per point.

Nerf, was 2% per point

Field Triage now reduces the cost of Medical Probe by 1 (down from 2).

Nerf, MP costs more now.

Kolto Bomb now affects up to 4 targets (up from 3), improving reliability in group and Operation situations.

Buff to AoE.

Kolto Residue now increases all healing received by 3% (down from 5%).

Nerf to AoE.

Psych Aid no longer reduces the cost of Field Aid. It now causes Field Aid to heal the target for a small amount.

Not a nerf or buff, mostly just matches the equivalent sage clense.

Supercharge Cells now restores 1 Energy Cell (down from 2) when used and increases all damage and healing dealt by 5% (down from 10%).

Nerf.

The shield applied by Kolto Bomb now reduces damage taken by 5% (down from 10%).

Nerf.

Trauma Probe now costs 2 Energy Cells to activate.

And Nerf.

Seriously, I agree that sages got whacked hard, but commando medics got whacked at least as badly.

1. Why don't you read the patchnotes yourself? I mean, you clearly didn't understand them the first time around

2. Why should i convince of anything? What makes you think i care enough about you to do that?

First off, I agree with your post. But I just couldn't let this line slide. You can't criticize someone else's writing ability and then have yours riddled with mistakes as well.

There's a severe difference between someone making a typo or a slight error here or there, and someone who has a mess of errors and shows a complete lack of communicative skills.

There is just so much wrong with the OP that its almost amusing.

Go read the patch notes, then head over to the PTS forum and read the rather lengthy threads on healer nerfs to all classes. You can follow that up by playing the game for a bit and seeing just how it affects you and whether you need to change your playing style. The you can come back here and make another illegible thread about omgsorcsrnotthegodsiwantthem2b.

Or just continue on in your ignorance.

The only qqing that's had a negative impact on this game was during early access when a rather loud and flagrant mob ranted about login queues. So Bioware placated them and added 6 dozen servers at launch - which started whatever server population issues we have now. Here's guessing that Bioware learned from that experience, and that we won't see them appeasing rabid qqers so quickly in the future. At least I hope not. Edited by GalacticKegger

*cough* Let's review the facts.

Consular/Inquisitor and Trooper/Bounty Hunter healers received a pretty darned harsh smack with the nerf-hammer. Sure, both needed it. Sure, Sage healing was not only ridiculously high, but coupled with the arsenal of control skills (CC, stun, slow, interrupt, push, sprint) and the never ending force regeneration, a -good- Sage could heal through 3 people beating it just fine. And trooper's single target healing was outrageous. Maybe a 3 GCD journey from 1% to 100% HP and unkillable unless you had several determined DPSers who knew their way around interrupts.

Scoundrel, which was in many ways a "useless" healer, has received a well deserved buff.

Sure, I don't feel okay with... well, any of the changes done to Sage Seer. Sure, I do feel like they crippled my ability to be an effective healer in both PvE and PvP, even helpful. Sure, I feel helpless when it comes to my Force regeneration. And sure, I do wish BioWare-EA nerfed our heal-percentages and Noble Sacrifice rather than leave me stranded with a character that feels as successful as a retard in a wheelchair would be in a running contest.

But at least I realize the reasons for it, as I realize the reasons for Trooper/Bounty Hunter being nerfed and Scoundrel being buffed. Perhaps you should read through the patch notes again and find peace with your fate, and join in the prayer that BioWare-EA realizes the error of their ways, and make healing a fun and viable role to pick again. Somehow.

I am willing to believe the Mantra that they felt compelled to,

"bring healers down to correct performance targets".

For those healers who now feel their classes are no longer fun to play;

Please take a good look at the game, decide if you wish to unsubscribe, reroll or continue playing.

We all have drama creation options such as withdrawing healing characters from PvP, PvE Group content.

BUT, be careful with your choices....

After the drama settled, even if they reversed all healing nerfs, the game would likely be dead.

There's a severe difference between someone making a typo or a slight error here or there, and someone who has a mess of errors and shows a complete lack of communicative skills.

What if the guy is from a country they dont have to learn english? How well do you speak all languages, it is one thing to disagree with a person, but to complain about his massive errors in a language that probably isnt close to his native...just make you look the stupid one, not him..

As a Scrapper Smuggler since prelaunch, these nerf whining threads give me the warm fuzzies. Take that!!!!!!

It really makes me chuckle to see other players up in arms about their class getting nerfed for the first time... when we've been nerfed, what, like 5 times now?

What if the guy is from a country they dont have to learn english? How well do you speak all languages, it is one thing to disagree with a person, but to complain about his massive errors in a language that probably isnt close to his native...just make you look the stupid one, not him..

yes, it was very rude of him to assume that people on the english forums use english correctly.

yes, it was very rude of him to assume that people on the english forums use english correctly.

As long as there is only French and German forums available for all the other countries in Europe i would guess that a few of the English forum users are not from a English speaking country. And if you have a problem with understanding what a guy is saying, why bother to reply at all...?

As long as there is only French and German forums available for all the other countries in Europe i would guess that a few of the English forum users are not from a English speaking country. And if you have a problem with understanding what a guy is saying, why bother to reply at all...?

i agreed with you. we shouldnt point out errors other people make. we are all snowflakes we should accept his creative way of writing as a willingness to break barriers. Why should people be expected to write in decent english on the english forums? Grammar is clearly an attack on our freedom. I support you my brother. All: your cause; are belong to us/

if you want to look at over powered looke at the repblic side sage even after the nerf they are still over powered

how can the sage be op and not the sorc. They are mirror classes.

It really makes me chuckle to see other players up in arms about their class getting nerfed for the first time... when we've been nerfed, what, like 5 times now?

Especially since our first nerf is what led to all of this other nerf fest. Taking away the counter to a class upset balance across the board. It will never come back now.