Official Turn Ashara Zavros Darkside Thread. (Spoilers)

Chackey

We had a similar thread on the Beta forums and I'm sure many with me still think it's a sad part that our only Apprentice is not turnable to the dark side.

Running around with a Lightside crybaby when you are "Darkside 5" yourself is annoying and laughable, hardly think it's fair. Either give us an option what side she will belong to or make her turnable in some way.

Maybe that she gains Darkside points the same time we do? (Perhaps at a lower rate?)

I think this is a good idea, I want her turnable too

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't even have to play lightside to gain affection this is just something in the heads of people that obviously never had her as companion.

You get bigger hits for decisions that are neither dark nor light but just comments or standpoints.

At this point I am starting to doubt, that her story line is even very linear given how different the conversations can actually play out.

My main problem with Ashara is just how unresponsive to gifts she is. She's the only companion I've ever seen who either totally dislikes a gift or has a barely passing interest. I thought every companion was supposed to have t least one type that they gave a big, obvious "Oh this is my favorite!" response too, but after experimenting she just gives the "oh this is nice" to republic memorabilia, weapons, culture, etc.

/signed

This character really needs some work. I absolutely loved the quest leading up to getting her, but I want to be able to totally corrupt her to the dark side.

I agree I loved the quest where you aquire her but it seems kinda a cop out afterwards cause you cannot corrupt her.

/signed

I never got far enough in beta to get Ashara, but I heard FEMALE WITH 2 LIGHTSABERS and got really excited.

Now I wish that Zash had taken over Khem completely, just to provide a suitable female Love Interest (bad skin and sharp teeth aside).

x2 signed, I really want her to be turnable, I mean ideally you should be able to sway any of the companions either which/way light or dark. That's kinda the point isn't it?

From the very beginning of her story she is teetering on the edge of the dark side the stupid video that people keep talking about, the guy doing it is clearly light side.

Sith warriors have 2 love interests and one is Jedi and turnable. We as SI have 1 female and she doesn't like it much when I kill a Jedi or anyone for that matter.

again, signed x2

Pffft Light Side SI my ***. Sidious would be turning in his grave.

From the storylines of Revan etc, there are only a few ways of turning a jedi towards the dark side.

1) the Jedi "Confronts" the dark lord and gets turned. I.E. gets beaten and realizes the power of the dark side, wants it and turns dark.

2) The jedi is subjected to torture and agrees to join the dark side. Eg. Bastilla Shaan

3) Is so full of rage(showing dark tendencies) and wants the dark side for something. Eg. Anakin wanting to save Padme.

As non of this is happening, I dont think we would be able to turn our "ohh I wanna be sith but love jedi" apprentice over yet. I am still a long way away but when I get to it, I will try and be as bad to her as I am to everyone else and see what happens. I am a 100% dark Sith so who knows.

Gonna throw my support in as well, big time

same here. ant have our only LI be some light side Jedi crybaby. tried her out for a little but most of the things she says are about the Jedi or wanting to not be with he sith its a little weird having her even with me on my ship. i am fine if we have to get her affection up high to do it or have some quest or sometime just want it in there like SW have.

I have to say after reaching level 50 all the hype about the sith inquisitor being manipulator and all those other things is simply FALSE. The sith inquisitor is nothing like darth sidious in their story darth sidious would turn in his grave if read the script or played the story of the sith inquisitor.

You work so hard to make it seem that she will fall to the dark side and yet nothing happens? She stays on a sith ship and I am personally SHOCKED, SHOCKED that there is not attempt to convert her to the dark side. Both male and female sith warriors corrupt so many force users in their story HELL on nar shadaa the sith warrior can even brag about how they corrupt padawans and force users and murder jedi knights and masters.

Lets not forget that the sith warrior getting far more dark side points I had 2200 AT LEVEL 14 with my sith warrior my sith inqusistor did not even hit dark 2 until balmorra and thats with grinding black talon with my inquisitor to hit dark 1. Personally I think the sith inquisitor just had a rubbish writer and simply looked at wookiepedia and glanced the movies when writing the story. After playing the sith warrior story to level 24 and watching my bro play his sith warrior to 35 and seeing the end of act 1 for sith warrior i wonder what simply happend when bioware was writing the sith inquisitor.

Lets not forget we get a bugged title and that said title works for sith warrior and it was just given recently to them.

Edited by lokdron

Pffft Light Side SI my ***. Sidious would be turning in his grave.

From the storylines of Revan etc, there are only a few ways of turning a jedi towards the dark side.

1) the Jedi "Confronts" the dark lord and gets turned. I.E. gets beaten and realizes the power of the dark side, wants it and turns dark.

This happens twice with Ashara. Once when you first meet her, and a second time when you slay her master.

Edited by Darth_Vampirius

We had a similar thread on the Beta forums and I'm sure many with me still think it's a sad part that our only Apprentice is not turnable to the dark side.

Running around with a Lightside crybaby when you are "Darkside 5" yourself is annoying and laughable, hardly think it's fair. Either give us an option what side she will belong to or make her turnable in some way.

Maybe that she gains Darkside points the same time we do? (Perhaps at a lower rate?)

im darkside 5 and she is my main companion, had no problem getting her to 10,000 affection, those -81s really sucked however...

I'm going to have to agree here, its kinda tough to choose the options you want in the convos when your always taking hits to her affection.

Also, you want a companion that follows your ways of teaching, I think it would fit better.

The story really sets up to turn her but it fails at going anywhere. Very disappointing finish to that companion. I would like to see this get bumped in priority. No it is not game breaking but when your when one of your pillars is story telling and the story fails to fit the nature of the class then it fails and should be a priority.

For those that enjoy the "light side" choices for Sith, Ashara is a good fit. For those that like the "dark side" choices for Sith, Xalek is a good fit.

I like the variety in all honesty. Keep her the way she is please.

do you even know when you get xalek? He is the SI LAST companion geez you barely even get to know the bloody guy you only level with him for about 3 FREAKING LEVELS. Lets not forget say if you are sith assasin tank?

All we are asking for is the CHOICE you don't have to turn her if you don't want too thats all we are asking. All we are asking for is the choice to turn her to the dark side.

Edited by lokdron

For those that enjoy the "light side" choices for Sith, Ashara is a good fit. For those that like the "dark side" choices for Sith, Xalek is a good fit.

I like the variety in all honesty. Keep her the way she is please.

People say Ashara is very LS but Ive seen otherwise. Ive gained 100+ points picking DS options with her.

I totally agree. I was so dissapointed when I found out she couldn't be turned.

The weirdest part is

she calls you "My master" , "My lord" and it's clear that she acknowledge you as her master. She even willingly come with you aboard your ship after you kill her master, she doesn't even put up a fight! ... still she can't be turned :mad: