Planetary missions?

Frost_D

Hello,

I started a new character and I'm curious which missions can be skipped in the leveling process and which not.

I mean if I just finish all the Planetary Story missions and the Class missions is it still possible to finish the ordinary missions and exploration missions on the planets?

tl;dr, you don't HAVE to do them all but it is fun to do so at least once per side.

With the 200% XP in place, you can even skip the planetary missions if you want and you'll still be L50 on Coruscant. All you need now are the class missions.

That said, you should totally play the planetary missions at least once for each side, as they are generally good and tell the backstory (as opposed to the main class story). You also do not need to do *all* of the planetary missions on a planet; they are generally chained from mission giver to mission giver.

I recommend checking all the exploration missions as well as the majority of them are things you might pick up along the way anyway (i.e. "kill X of these mobs in this area you are going to anyway.") Free XP is never bad.

The normal missions are optional and I usually skip them now, but some of them have some great class-specific dialogue.

Wait what? Planetary missions aren't tied to KotFE in any segment? But they might be in future expansions, same as Directive 7 flashpoint. Otherwise they wouldn't mark them as story-wise.

I think he meant the normal planetary missions.