Onslaught, good but wanting more.

jaycoblueboy

Just want to start and say that I love SWTOR, I have been playing on and off since day one when I have the time. I have enjoyed every expansion but missed the Empire vs Republic storylines that hadn't been around since Rise of the Hutt Cartel. So I very much enjoyed Onslaughts story but felt like there was a lack of content compared to the previous expansions. I completed the storyline and was like wait that's it? ROTHC had a different storyline for each faction and yet it was able to have probably double the amount of content that Onslaught did. What was released in Onslaught I enjoyed, I just wish there was more to it.

Just want to start and say that I love SWTOR, I have been playing on and off since day one when I have the time. I have enjoyed every expansion but missed the Empire vs Republic storylines that hadn't been around since Rise of the Hutt Cartel. So I very much enjoyed Onslaughts story but felt like there was a lack of content compared to the previous expansions. I completed the storyline and was like wait that's it? ROTHC had a different storyline for each faction and yet it was able to have probably double the amount of content that Onslaught did. What was released in Onslaught I enjoyed, I just wish there was more to it.

It will probably go a bit more like the development for KotET and KotFE, where we will have a small trickle of new content/story missions every now and then.

It will probably go a bit more like the development for KotET and KotFE, where we will have a small trickle of new content/story missions every now and then.

I hope so! I enjoyed getting a new chapter every month in KotFE. Have they announced when the next story update will happen?