Bio-analysis Bugged?

Lord_Martheous

I found I could not harvest during story line Blood Hunt flash point. I'm a level 75 and at the required Bio-analysis level 450, but whenever I clicked on a carcass to harvest, nothing happened. Is this a bug, or maybe because it was a story flash point one cannot harvest anything, which would seem to be odd... :confused:

I found I could not harvest during story line Blood Hunt flash point. I'm a level 75 and at the required Bio-analysis level 450, but whenever I clicked on a carcass to harvest, nothing happened. Is this a bug, or maybe because it was a story flash point one cannot harvest anything, which would seem to be odd... :confused:

If the creature dropped credits (or whatever) for other group members, you can't harvest it until everyone picks up their drops. (If this is the case, though, you won't get the cursor to change to the "harvest" symbol when you hover over the carcass.)

I find this often the case when I try to Scavenge droids for CQ during flashpoints.

Edited by JediQuaker

Thanks for the input. It was a story line flash point, I did have my comp out, and I did get the harvest symbol on the carcass. I didn't realize that some FP's have been bugged like this. (Bummer). I'll try the dismiss comp thing next time to see if that works.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Time for a turkey coma.... :D

Thanks for the input. It was a story line flash point, I did have my comp out, and I did get the harvest symbol on the carcass. I didn't realize that some FP's have been bugged like this. (Bummer). I'll try the dismiss comp thing next time to see if that works.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Time for a turkey coma.... :D

Normally I just hit rockets boots, then hit the gathering, usually works :

Happy Thanksgiving, no turkey here, but will hopefully be having goose at Christmas :D

Normally I just hit rockets boots, then hit the gathering, usually works :

Happy Thanksgiving, no turkey here, but will hopefully be having goose at Christmas :D

I've not tried goose, sounds good though. I do a three day brine soak of our turkey, rotating it in the solution twice a day (The one time that it's OK to 'Flip the Bird' :) ). Then rinse the brine off, pat it dry, then oven bake or deep fry. Either way the bird is very moist (even the white meat) and tends to fall apart when you try to trim it.

I may have to try that with a goose some time.

Oh, I'll try the rocket pack thing too. :D

I've not tried goose, sounds good though. I do a three day brine soak of our turkey, rotating it in the solution twice a day (The one time that it's OK to 'Flip the Bird' :) ). Then rinse the brine off, pat it dry, then oven bake or deep fry. Either way the bird is very moist (even the white meat) and tends to fall apart when you try to trim it.

I may have to try that with a goose some time.

Oh, I'll try the rocket pack thing too. :D

Sounds lovely, but my wife is the only one who really eats turkey, so she got sick of cooking it, and tried goose, we haven't looked back since. Plus, the goose fat makes the roasted potatoes sooooo much better , I'm drooling at the thoughts of them....🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Did you have you comp out? I find sometimes you have to dismiss your comp, then gather, then bring the comp back. Or jump on a mount (or Rocketboots) and gather

Yeah, companions suck now when it comes to harvesting any nodes or dead mobs. I honestly stopped bothering harvesting dead mobs for that reason and when I farm nodes, I do it on a stealth with no companion. It’s 100x times faster.

Btw - FYI - if you hold Shift and right-click on a gathering node, you will gather it instead of your companion. This is handy for those situations where your companion is 'stuck' behind and/or can't easily get to the node (it requires jumping or whatever). That may also help in the OP's situation.

Also, if you have multiple things to gather you can speed it up by having both you and your companion do some gathering.