Crew Skill questions

Dewydidit

I open up the crew skill window and send a companion on a lvl 6 slicing mission, and I want to send another on a similar lvl 6 mission, but upon selecting the next companion, the mission window resets to highest level while claiming to be still on lvl 6.

I have to manually reselect the level I was just on and it says it is still on, to get to the lvl of mission that I wanted, that I just used.

If we are EXPECTED to pick lvl 6 again, that's fine, show the correct level in the indicator window, don't TELL ME it's still on lvl 6 if it's jumped to lvl 10.

I would PREFER the window stay on the level I am operating on, rather than jumping to the highest level missions without being asked to.

Additionally, if I want to send the next companion on a different type of mission, say scavenging, that window opens to the highest level of the previous skill (in this case, it was slicing). Shouldn't the Scavenging skill open to IT'S highest skill, not the highest level of the previously used skill.

Yet another weird glitch is the scroll bar for missions. If I use the mouse wheel, it barely moves the field of options, but if I use my mouse to grab the scroll bar, missions fly by faster than I can read them.

So If I want to send my companions on some quick missions to grab needed resources, I wind up spending 5 minutes scrolling unnecessarily to find missions that should be easily accessed with a few clicks and a bit of scrolling.

What would it take a dev, a day, a week to address these issues? They're not new... but apparently beneath the team that works on this game to address.

The dropdowns, and in fact the whole crew skill mission window, have been buggy for a while now.

What's supposed to happen is:

* If you pick a new companion in the list in the crew skills window, it opens a new copy of the mission window, and resets to the top grade, as if you hadn't been looking at that skill previously.

* If you want to continue using the same grade, pick a new companion from the mission panel (lower right). The grade remains the same, although the list resets to the top.

As I said, it's supposed to work like that, and did for a long while, but as you've seen, it doesn't.

Your experience in how it used to work is invaluable here and I appreciate it.

I guess the question that remains is, does anyone from dev read these forums or play the game to know it is an issue?

Or does it just not register as worthy of Dev time as love interests with companions and snowball fights?

Your experience in how it used to work is invaluable here and I appreciate it.

I guess the question that remains is, does anyone from dev read these forums or play the game to know it is an issue?

Or does it just not register as worthy of Dev time as love interests with companions and snowball fights?

The Bug Report forum might be viewed occasionally by the odd dev, but you will never see any official Bioware-affiliated account posting anywhere on the forums other than people in the community management team.

The Bug Report forum might be viewed occasionally by the odd dev, but you will never see any official Bioware-affiliated account posting anywhere on the forums other than people in the community management team.

That's not quite true. We sometimes see Charles Boyd (head story guy) and Keith Kanneg (overall boss type) here, and neither of them is in the Community Management team.