Reminder: Monthly CC Sub Rewards shown as "In game purchase"

Just a heads up, if your a sub and you got your monthly cartel coin reward () it will shown as "In game purchase" in your CC history under your account page, Monthly Security Key Reward Grant will shown as normal as before, looks like they also converted older entries to this (from Monthly Compe. Cartel Coin Reward to In Game Purchase) you will still get a email about this but titles in email will normal as well just like before. Looks like they only changed the names in CC buy history in account page.

If you have else text under your CC history account page, do tell here so bioware can see this and fix, since mostly everything is broken right now I wouldnt be surprised if they break CC text as well, not that I'm complain, but confirmation text is important and necessary.

Edited by ShieldProtection

Mine shows: "Subscriber Monthly Grant: 600 Cartel Coins"

Maybe it's related to the kind of subscriber time you have?

* 600 = 180-day blocks

* 500 = 30-day blocks

* 550 = ???

* 525 = ???

(One of 550 and 525 is for 90-day blocks, the other is for 60-day blocks, but I can never remember which one is which.)

Mine shows: "Subscriber Monthly Grant: 600 Cartel Coins"

Maybe it's related to the kind of subscriber time you have?

* 600 = 180-day blocks

* 500 = 30-day blocks

* 550 = ???

* 525 = ???

(One of 550 and 525 is for 90-day blocks, the other is for 60-day blocks, but I can never remember which one is which.)

525 is the 60 day, 550 is the 90 day