StarFortress, Any plans devs?

Honestly, at this point, it's getting absurd that they have yet to even acknowledge this mode being a mess. The main being the stinkin' companion despawning every time to go to a new floor. Then add the loot still being borked in veteran mode... Honestly, I just want a response at this point...

I actually considered it an additional point on the reasons I stopped subbing last year. Don't keep something this silly on my mind every time I play through kotfe. :(

IDK, those cookie cutter SF heroics are awful. Not sure it's worth wasting resources for something literally no one wants to do. Though I don't really understand why they aren't on the Heroics terminal on fleet like all the other heroics.

Wasting resources to just get the drops to drop correctly, and not have your comp despawn... :rak_02::rak_02:

I am not asking for an overhaul, just a simple "Companions now don't despawn after switching areas in star fortress" and "Fixed a problem where star fortress drops didn't spawn in the veteran mode"

They aren't great by any standard but when I am going through kotfe I usually try to get them out of the way, it would be nice to get the few extra decos and the bracers to the legacy gear.

Edited by supercometl

I agree, let's get the bugs fixed:

1. Make sure the bosses always drop a CXP pack for every member of the group, each time. There's only two, the Praetorian Skytrooper and the Exarch.
  2. Restore the bracers to the Paladins so that people can collect the armor sets
  3. Make the decorations drop from Heroic mode again
  4. Ensure the walker drops from the exarchs again, and maybe make it bind on equip
  5. Change the weekly and the exarch to drop a few refined isotope stabilizers, and increase the CXP for doing the daily.
  6. Increase the influence points awarded for doing the bonus mission. Who cares if someone farms a star fortress for increasing companion influence instead of buying hundreds of companion gifts and clicking on them?
  7. Fix the bug where companions despawn when you enter an elevator.

They were filler content to keep people busy in between the release of KotFE I-IX and KotFE X. Nothing about the way they've been treated since then has given me any reason to believe otherwise.

I mean, you could say that about the Forged Alliances flashpoints prior to SoR, or even Ziost prior to KOTFE, but at least they were updated to account for Galactic Command and scalable as the level cap increases. Heck you could make the same argument about Ossus, or any daily area, yet even CZ-198 and Black Hole were brought (eventually) under the Galactic Command system. If the proper decorations don’t drop or the proper armor pieces don’t drop, then there is little reason to re-run these and hence the content is under-utilized.