Deactivate the shield power relays - Bugged

Veturian

Mission will not let me progress. Timer does not show but is ticking, once countdown hits 0 no explosion and also unable to destroy the power relays. I attack them but they will not be destroyed...anyone else having this issue? My mission log shows this as "Coming Soon" but I have completed this on other characters. Edited by Veturian
Additional information

Done this recently once I got to zero and that happened I just restarted the mission and worked after.

As for missing time yeah idk bug? Kinda takes the fun (actual pressure) out of it plz fix.(though the system messages (big red text in the middle of our screen) does count down for us)

Edited by dxlolman

Done this recently once I got to zero and that happened I just restarted the mission and worked after.

As for missing time yeah idk bug? Kinda takes the fun (actual pressure) out of it plz fix.(though the system messages (big red text in the middle of our screen) does count down for us)

It was extremely difficult for some to complete this especially those with disabilities. So they removed the timer. I don't want it back and I don't have a disability.