Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Krea's Concealment/Scrapper guide for 3.0!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Krea's Concealment/Scrapper guide for 3.0!

xBlesingx
07.04.2015 , 03:55 AM | #51
Obligatory nerf ops post.
Tectar
Teptar

MoshhsoM
07.05.2015 , 04:25 AM | #52
I think all the names to need come together and talk about how much we hate this game but still plat it

Jinre_the_Jedi
07.05.2015 , 05:38 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by MoshhsoM View Post
I think all the names to need come together and talk about how much we hate this game but still plat it
This game is sht, balance is sht, ranked is a joke, but I still play because of lack of better options

COOKIESNOMNOMNOM
07.22.2015 , 04:31 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinre_the_Jedi View Post
Exfiltrate.

Credits!
I'd like to thank Clickers for showing me how to play the class so well. I'd also like to thank Mosh for Exfiltrate. Last thanks goes to Double-Bubble for showing me Exfiltrate. And Venrin, for showing me how to Exfiltrate. And Obama, thanks Obama.

This cannot be allowed, Bioware please nerf the operative roll! in fact remove them form ranked! for so many of them have taken over our rightful throne!

For many seasons the operative dps has been a thorn to our side.. (ESPECIALLY SEASON 1 DPS OPERATIVES WERE SO OVERPOWERED) There can be no quarter! For one season should be long enough to be sentenced to purgatory! (unless operatives offer us our rightful indulgences)

stephenalandavie
07.31.2015 , 01:22 PM | #57
All they need do is change the lol resist for dmg reduction that way they won't get away so easy.
Cersei Operative 60 Opness Scoundrel 60
Quabiedney Juggernaut 60 Capt-corelli Guardian 60
Martyn PT tank 60 TouchMyBehind Marauder 60
Big In Japan

Kabaal
08.06.2015 , 12:32 PM | #59
Remove it and they need to give them something else. With it they shine in certain situations, without it replace the word shine with meat. Hands down the squishiest class i've played in PvP and most prone to stunlock from full > dead.

Kaedusz
08.06.2015 , 01:12 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinre_the_Jedi View Post
snip:
You missed mentioning strafing frantically to the left and right after opening with Hidden strike. It makes you 35 % more skilled.