Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The 12 patches of TOR

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
The 12 patches of TOR

Zunayson
12.01.2013 , 02:25 PM | #1
Since there's been 12 patches so far, I'd like to commemorate them all so the great times we all had since launch will never go away!

On the first patch of SWTOR, EA gave to me.... a nerf to the scrapper skill tree...

On the second patch of SWTOR, EA gave to me.... 2 pyrotechs and a nerf to the scrapper skill tree...

On the third patch of SWTOR, EA gave to me.... 3 smashing juggs, 2 pyrotechs and a nerf to the scrapper skill tree...

On the fourth patch of SWTOR, EA gave to me.... 4 blinding bubbles, 3 smashing juggs, 2 pyrotechs and a nerf to the scrapper skill tree...

On the fifth patch of SWTOR, EA gave to me... 5 BUGS TO FIX! 4 blinding bubbles, smashing juggs, 2 pyrotechs and a nerf to the scrapper skill tree...

On the sixth patch of SWTOR, EA gave to me... 6 marksmen sniping, 5 BUGS TO FIX! 4 blinding bubbles, 3 smashing juggs, 2 pyrotechs and a nerf to the scrapper skill tree...

On the seventh patch of SWTOR, EA gave to me... 7 Ganked whiners, 6 marksmen sniping, 5 BUGS TO FIX! 4 blinding bubbles, 3 smashing juggs, 2 pyrotechs, and a nerf to the scrapper skill tree...

On the eight patch of SWTOR, EA gave to me... 8 'spansion packs, 7 ganked whiners, 6 marksmen sniping, 5 BUGS TO FIX! 4 blinding bubbles, 3 smashing juggs, 2 pyrotechs and a nerf to the scrapper skill tree...

On the ninth patch of SWTOR, EA gave to me... 9 resolve bugs, 8 'spansion packs, 7 ganked whiners, 6 marksmen sniping, 5 BUGS TO FIX! 4 blinding bubbles, 3 smashing juggs, 2 pyrotechs, and a nerf to the scrapper skill tree...

On the tenth patch of SWTOR, EA gave to me... 10 relic problems, 9 resolve bugs, 8 'spnasion packs, 7 ganked whiners, 6 marksmen sniping, 5 BUGS TO FIX! 4 blinding bubbles, smashing juggs, 2 pyrotechs, and a nerf to the scrapper skill tree...

On the eleventh patch of SWTOR, EA gave to me... 11 bolster problems, 10 relic problems, 9 resolve bugs, 8 'spansion packs, 7 ganked whiners, 6 marksmen sniping, 5 BUGS TO FIX! 4 blinding bubbles, 3 smashing juggs, 2 pyrotechs, and a nerf to the scrapper skill tree...

On the twelfth patch of SWTOR, EA gave to me... 12 AP Hybrids, 11 bolster problems, 10 relic problems, 9 resolve bugs, 8 'spansion packs, 7 ganked whiners, 6 marksmen sniping, 5 BUGS TO FIX! 4 blinding bubbles, 3 smashing juggs, 2 pyrotechs, and a nerf to the scrapper skill tree!
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

ralphieceaser
12.01.2013 , 02:27 PM | #2
+1
i love you

Zunayson
12.01.2013 , 02:32 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ralphieceaser View Post
+1
i love you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO-KR-14uXM&t=9s
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

Banderal
12.01.2013 , 02:37 PM | #4
Haha. I'm never going to be able to get this out of my head now. "5 BUGS TO FIX..." Nicely done!

Slippery When'wet, FistFullOfCandy - SF

Makavelithug
12.01.2013 , 02:49 PM | #5
7 ganked whiners rofl!

+1

Alphasgimaone
12.01.2013 , 02:51 PM | #6
This is wonderful.
SWTOR PvP: now running on the Ellipsis engine.

Wooker
12.01.2013 , 03:05 PM | #7
1+ so true
Let The Wookiee Win

Refer To Me If You Want to Live! http://www.swtor.com/r/dSnBrM

ShadowMudkip
12.01.2013 , 03:09 PM | #8
10/10 good post, almost as good as the nine levels of swtor pvp hell thread
JediCovenant
The Veir Legacy
Mairick-Assassin Mylius-Sorcerer
Kaidin-Mercenary