Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Augment glitch still here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Augment glitch still here
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zoom_VI
04.24.2013 , 09:54 PM | #21
As exploits go this isn't really that bad as the cost of extracting augs exceeds the credit gain from completing the warzone
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

Pistols
04.24.2013 , 11:15 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
As exploits go this isn't really that bad as the cost of extracting augs exceeds the credit gain from completing the warzone
Yeah, well that justifies it. Move along people...

Grue_Hunter
04.25.2013 , 12:13 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by evilmoka View Post
All you have to do is add or take out augments from

ear
implants
bracers

or put back in
even lvl 1 augments work

you get 15% boosted stats with no loss on anything.

Bioware please fix this asap
Played with this, and yep, you are right.

wigglebooty
04.25.2013 , 01:16 AM | #24
Except you can use mk-1augments and get the same effect for nearly zero credits to remove them
PVP needs the ability to selective queue.

Darknsith
04.25.2013 , 01:24 AM | #25
what if i told you I can reproduce it with lvl 9 augments, mk-3 kits, and achieve a 12k crit...all for the cost of....35 credits per extract!

the photos above was an example. the augment glitch is TERRIBLE as I hit consecutive 11k crits and a COMMANDO (won't give the name as it breaches ToS) hit a 12.8k crit in huttball. this glitch is HORRIBLE and needs to be fixed. For reference this glitch has ruined ranked warzones as a certain guild is running 8 man premades usitlizing the WORST variation/combination of the augment glitch which i REFUSE to divulge here. It's worse than I even initially thought it was and is definately GAME BREAKING. Bolster needs to go as it brought with it more problems than the balances it "claims" to have brought into the game.

also for LOLs. It costs 35 credits * 14 slots= 490 credits---> DEFINATELY EXPENSIVE RIGHT?
SERVER-- Prophecy of the Five
Nivanna- Guardian
<BRAZIL FORCE> in action on our server!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nxxeizQuXY - Ansalem

evilmoka
04.25.2013 , 01:39 AM | #26
I just found out you can equip all greens

mk1 augments

remove or add these after entering a warzone

and you get about 40% overall boosted stats

There are methods beyond this since some people are hitting for 14k on commandos.

skotish
04.25.2013 , 01:45 AM | #27
Well I have effectively stopped playing pvp till this is fixed so BW
where is my reimbursement !!
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankenseuss View Post
Palpetine: "... Not from a TOR dev."
TOFN Farquar'hoffe/Val'korsin

evilmoka
04.25.2013 , 01:47 AM | #28
BIOWARE PLEASE READ THIS

Remove bolster

Other than PVP gear, NOTHING gives expertise

Everyone gets as many free recruit sets as they want. The sets sell for o credits. Each set has the FULL expertise.

Partisan and conqueror only add stats as ALL SETS have the same expertise.

If your expertise is not capped at 2018, you cannot even que/enter a warzone.

Removing gear in warzones will be forbidden. This includes augments, mods etc. Crafting missions and crew skill interaction also disabled while inside so people are not distracted.

What does this do? It makes people who just start or only do casual pvp the ability to only be maybe 30% lower than full conqueror. It also prevents ANY bugs with bolster. Obviously you guys don't know how to implement a bolster system properly so it needs to be removed. This game isn't a beta and I don't enjoy having to learn the latest bolster bugs to be competitive in pvp.

Please fix bolster 100%%%%%% or implement the above which is better in the long run and makes it easy for you guys. 3 sets only. Other games like wow if you wear pve gear and stuff u get owned. This game should be the same. Hence full expertise requirement to enter wz's and that full expertise is granted with the free set that MUST be worn (or better).

sanchito
04.25.2013 , 03:56 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Darknsith View Post
A question phrased like that sounds like someone wants to take advantage of a PvP exploit. This is why I advise bugs that are found, should be submitted through bug reports---not posted for others to read and take advantage of it.

Posting them here, may get the Dev attention, however it also will backfire ending up in more people taking advantage of the system. There are better ways of going about it IMO.
At this point i feel like we should take advantage of them, and publish vids / screenshots wherever we can. This would at least force them to fix it :-(

Groncho
04.25.2013 , 06:16 AM | #30
bump
FIX THIS
Che
LATIN LOVER

Free Transfer??=