Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Augment glitch still here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Augment glitch still here
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

evilmoka
04.24.2013 , 04:46 PM | #1
All you have to do is add or take out augments from

ear
implants
bracers

or put back in
even lvl 1 augments work

you get 15% boosted stats with no loss on anything.

Bioware please fix this asap

Pistols
04.24.2013 , 04:57 PM | #2
Of course it's still here, did you really think it would have been fixed lol?

evilmoka
04.24.2013 , 04:58 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols View Post
Of course it's still here, did you really think it would have been fixed lol?

Of course not lol

The commando post has 2000 replies and commandos still havent been fixed

MidichIorian
04.24.2013 , 04:59 PM | #4
Does this work if you enter the warzone with empty aug slots too or do you have to take them out in the warzone when the bolster has been applied?

Darknsith
04.24.2013 , 05:22 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
Does this work if you enter the warzone with empty aug slots too or do you have to take them out in the warzone when the bolster has been applied?
A question phrased like that sounds like someone wants to take advantage of a PvP exploit. This is why I advise bugs that are found, should be submitted through bug reports---not posted for others to read and take advantage of it.

Posting them here, may get the Dev attention, however it also will backfire ending up in more people taking advantage of the system. There are better ways of going about it IMO.
SERVER-- Prophecy of the Five
Nivanna- Guardian
<BRAZIL FORCE> in action on our server!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nxxeizQuXY - Ansalem

Resiel
04.24.2013 , 05:25 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Darknsith View Post
A question phrased like that sounds like someone wants to take advantage of a PvP exploit. This is why I advise bugs that are found, should be submitted through bug reports---not posted for others to read and take advantage of it.

Posting them here, may get the Dev attention, however it also will backfire ending up in more people taking advantage of the system. There are better ways of going about it IMO.
If its not posted and abused by damn near everybody (at least enough people that more than a few people notice it) the devs dont seem to give a crap.

foxmob
04.24.2013 , 05:25 PM | #7

on the contrary, they should be publicized so that everyone does it and is, thus, on the same footing as everyone else.
Krack

MidichIorian
04.24.2013 , 05:27 PM | #8

I asked in the name of science, damn it.

On a more serious note, I didnt even exploit the naked bug. I've had full gear on in every game since early release.

SomeJagoff
04.24.2013 , 05:33 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by evilmoka View Post
All you have to do is add or take out augments from

ear
implants
bracers

or put back in
even lvl 1 augments work

you get 15% boosted stats with no loss on anything.

Bioware please fix this asap
lol..........lolbolster
Free Character Transfer & Other Goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/bgpK6G

Philastra
04.24.2013 , 05:33 PM | #10
This explains a lot to me. Thanks for posting, and I really hope the Devs, Eric, hell anyone at BW sees this and fixes it.
It only takes one candle to scare away the dark, or just hire a Bounty Hunter....