Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The 12 patches of TOR

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
The 12 patches of TOR

AshlaBoga
12.03.2013 , 01:38 AM | #31
Nothing regarding Sorcs/Sages and our squishyness?
Or "heal to full," or "make them pay for killing you?"

For shame, OP, for shame.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

funkiestj
12.03.2013 , 02:08 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Zunayson View Post
well its arenas now, so 4.
but the whole "stun bubble" thing was when all sage/sorc bubbles had the AoE stun. Hence one sage on an 8-man gave us 8 bubbles-a-stunning

In theory, arenas could have a 4 sage/sorc team all with "self stun bubbles", but the whole point of the 12 patches is to make fun of the screw ups. Nobody views the current sage/sorc stun bubble as ridiculous.

----

Isn't it fun nit picking the details of a satirical post! Well, it certainly is more fun than
  • complaining about smash
  • demanding that operatives be nerfed
  • complaining about any other class spec being OP (except trooper / bounty hunter -- nobody thinks those are OP, right?)
  • complaining about arenas being the reg WZ queue mix

Mr. Hat says "BW support is the best"!
I am a bad player, so what?

Zunayson
12.04.2013 , 02:47 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by funkiestj View Post
but the whole "stun bubble" thing was when all sage/sorc bubbles had the AoE stun. Hence one sage on an 8-man gave us 8 bubbles-a-stunning

In theory, arenas could have a 4 sage/sorc team all with "self stun bubbles", but the whole point of the 12 patches is to make fun of the screw ups. Nobody views the current sage/sorc stun bubble as ridiculous.

----

Isn't it fun nit picking the details of a satirical post! Well, it certainly is more fun than
  • complaining about smash
  • demanding that operatives be nerfed
  • complaining about any other class spec being OP (except trooper / bounty hunter -- nobody thinks those are OP, right?)
  • complaining about arenas being the reg WZ queue mix
Indeed it is more fun
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

Sith-Viscera
12.04.2013 , 02:53 PM | #34
IMPRESSIVE! Most impressive....

shednik
12.05.2013 , 03:24 PM | #35
I love it
Joésta-Slinger | Joestà-Sent | Gîggles-Scoundrel | Pebblés-Sage | Jøesta-Shadow <Super Bads>
Snipeyinz-Sniper | Zabraa-Assassin | Joesta-Jugg
Prophecy of the Five

Mikeieveli
12.05.2013 , 04:07 PM | #36
lol 10/10
Durkheimedes: Fear the Purple and Gold
Hoth Ski Patrol
Pot5

Sangrar
12.05.2013 , 07:20 PM | #37
Meanwhile I am working on a music video to reflect this glorious thread, which shall be released to youtube before Christmas, to be a parody of 12 days of Christmas, lets hope the lyrics, song, and images get past the fact I can't sing for crap.
Click this REFFERAL LINK for free character transfer, free inventory slot, and one week free sub time for preferred and subscribed accounts! You can read more about it HERE

funkiestj
12.05.2013 , 08:45 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Sangrar View Post
Meanwhile I am working on a music video to reflect this glorious thread, which shall be released to youtube before Christmas, to be a parody of 12 days of Christmas, lets hope the lyrics, song, and images get past the fact I can't sing for crap.
I'm looking forward to it! I admire anyone who has the energy to create something like this (I'm looking at you Mellimelon and MOG nation).

Mr. Hat says "BW support is the best"!
I am a bad player, so what?

Zunayson
12.06.2013 , 02:56 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Sangrar View Post
i love you
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

Haystak
12.15.2013 , 09:48 AM | #40
Nice.
60s Scoundrel,Sage
55s Everything else