Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

8-man queues: WHEN!?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
8-man queues: WHEN!?

Krashnburn
05.02.2012 , 06:40 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Racter View Post
What server do you guys play on with bad players that listen to advice given in any way, polite or otherwise? Take NC for example, my premade caps west and east and holds those two and probably around half the time the pugs just zerg south and get *****tomped the entire game. And not in a helpful, distracting way, they just refuse to do anything more useful.
Well, if you went on to win that WZ, then the pugs getting stomped were getting stomped by enemy players that were not trying to stomp you, so yeah they were distracting and contributed to the win.

There will always be bad players, there are bad players on their side too, it evens out. And I have found lots of players that just didn't know and will take instructions.....not if you call them "Noobs" or "baddies" or whatever. Some just don't know and really want to get better.

It is so easy to be an *** in a MMO when you can't see the person face to face...is that the way you would treat someone in RL that made a mistake? You would scream at them that they suck and are bad and should go away, and uninstall themselves? What if it is a little kid....or what if that person you call retarded in chat really is?
Would you be a big enough *** to do that in RL?

ltb a person treat people with a little respect....you might find they respond better

Robochomp
05.02.2012 , 06:43 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Owynyo View Post
Could we please make this happen? I don't understand why so few people support this.
I have no problems with 8man queues but it should only be 8man premades vs 8man premades, anyone who thinks this should not be is very bad at the game and heavily relys on rolling pugs to have any form of success in this game

Owynyo
05.02.2012 , 06:53 PM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by Robochomp View Post
I have no problems with 8man queues but it should only be 8man premades vs 8man premades, anyone who thinks this should not be is very bad at the game and heavily relys on rolling pugs to have any form of success in this game
Server merge + 8man queues. On most servers you'd have to wait ages for a 8v8 to happen.

And yes, rolling pugs is a lot of fun. But winning against another premade because you're better than them and not because they got the worst 4 randoms ever on their team is even more fun.
Halvaar