How are the JK darkside options?

Flyceratops

Are we talking some really lame things, or does it actually get interesting? IE having the character be passionate towards someone/something and letting his judgement get him over to the dark side a little bit, or just the ability to randomly kill people and be evil.

Looks kinda sucky from what I`ve seen.What irks me is

that you don`t become a Jedi Master after killing the Emporer.

Actually, you do. Did you space past the giant ceremony they had in your honor after you get back from it?

Edited by Mal-Sharran

Are we talking some really lame things, or does it actually get interesting? IE having the character be passionate towards someone/something and letting his judgement get him over to the dark side a little bit, or just the ability to randomly kill people and be evil.

it's not genocide evil, but it's some really underhanded evil things.

I'm sorry Pak Taldine, really I am, but those dark side poitns were too good to pass up.

Actually, you do. Did you space past the giant ceremony they had in your honor after you get back from it?

Not if you are a dark-sided Jedi Knight.

Satele explains that she wanted to give you the title, but believes you are not ready due to your inability to control your emotions. Then, instead, Admiral Dabrin presents you with the 'honorary' title of General for your efforts in the war.