Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Zash over Khem Val Bug

Sterekyo
01.11.2019 , 08:23 AM | #11
Hello, I discussed yesterday with a friend who has exactly the same problem. He had chosen to keep Zash. after the conspiracy of Nathema, Khem was dead, but here he comes back to Ossus. My friend did not want to continue the story of Ossus, lest history forget Khem's death and Zash would not come back later ...
I have not yet launched my inquisitor on the story of Ossus, but I think I will wait a little longer. History to see if a solution is found to this problem.
Sorry for my bad English.

Damask_Rose
01.11.2019 , 10:33 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Zennim View Post
news for all of us, the suckers

they won't fix it

https://i.imgur.com/c1qMWwy.jpg

because of course they won't, they expect we create a whole new inquisitor with the same choices all over again for the small chance that when we get to ossus, it won't be bugged

**** you EA/Bioware

(removed the name of the one who responded the ticket, they aren't to blame for the developers incompetence)
There are going to be a lot of really angry people if Bioware can't fix the story flags 5.10 broke.

Oculdposh
01.21.2019 , 08:54 AM | #13
Casual reminder that this is still the case and is still not fixed or, as a matter of fact, even mentioned in any dev posts as far as i can tell.

Dylinrae
01.21.2019 , 11:46 AM | #14
They just cannot ignore something like this, we've made a decision. I believe Zash will return sooner or later.
My life for the Empire! Quinnmancer

"I joined to serve the Empire and its people." - Imperial Agent

Sterekyo
02.07.2019 , 06:19 PM | #15
Yes I hope they will solve this problem ... I wish I could play the story of my inquisitor on Ossus without Khem coming back from the dead ^^'

Windhealer
02.24.2019 , 07:46 AM | #16
Still not fixed in 5.10.1, despite patch notes mentioning that it was. Got an alliance alert mission about Khem Val after completing Ossus story, even though he already died on Nathema. Not going to do it, obviously, but I just hope it won't mess something up in the future.

EmperorRus
02.24.2019 , 09:21 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Windhealer View Post
Got an alliance alert mission about Khem Val after completing Ossus story, even though he already died on Nathema
Yeah, bug is still here even after patch and I basically had no other choice but...

Quote:
...hope it won't mess something up in the future
#MakeSorcsGreatAgain #RemoveOperatives

Windhealer
02.25.2019 , 10:11 AM | #18
I should probably clarify that I did not encounter him during the actual story quests on Ossus, so that part was probably fixed, but still got an alert to recruit him afterwards, as I've mentioned above. So it's kind of a "half-bug" at this point, I guess.

WernerChr
04.12.2019 , 05:07 AM | #19
So, apparently the Khem Val bug shouldn't happen anymore to players starting Ossus, but it definitely hasn't been fixed for players who already did Ossus. I can still summon Khem when he should be dead.

Unperson
04.14.2019 , 12:50 PM | #20
I had the alert to recruit Khem Val, and after the patch it's no longer there. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to have a different recruitment alert for Zash, or what.