Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

5.10 Known Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
12.11.2018 , 09:40 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
  • Players who reject recruiting Nadia Grell are unable to get her from the Companion Return Terminal.
  • Ossus is covering the PvE Space Mission “Thanium Disruption” on the Galaxy Map.
  • Pressing [enter] in the Guild Window does not insert a line break.
  • Ossus Daily Missions are not shareable.
  • Companions who return through Alliance Alerts are showing up in inconsistent states in the Companions and Contacts UI. EX: Some may be listed more than once.
  • If you recruit Paxton Rall through the Alliance Alert you are no longer able to summon Darth Hexid.
-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

JasonThDi
12.11.2018 , 10:02 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
  • The map marker for Paxton Rall inside the Cantina is missing.
  • Players who reject recruiting Nadia Grell are unable to get her from the Companion Return Terminal.
  • Ossus is covering the PvE Space Mission “Thanium Disruption” on the Galaxy Map.
  • Pressing [enter] in the Guild Window does not insert a line break.
  • Ossus Daily Missions are not shareable.
-eric
Regarding Paxton Rall, if I were to end my sub on the 14th, the day we get him, and resub that day, would I still qualify for the new companion or no? I kept asking on Twitter, directed at the staff members but to no avail.
http://www.swtor.com/r/BydDVX My referral link. 7 Free days of sub and other goodies. I get some something, you get something but know you don't have to use my link.

Aluba
12.11.2018 , 10:07 AM | #3
More Bugs:

I had recruited Pierce (easy as a Sith Warrior) - now he shows as unavailable.
I didn't kill Senya - but after accepting starting quest, it says she was killed by me.

My Warrior is a darksided one. (If that's important).

Shingara
12.11.2018 , 10:17 AM | #4
its imposing default story choices on ppl who have completed eternal empire. I have ppl who are dead that should be alive, live that should be dead, companions missing. My char needs a rollback.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

UlaVii
12.11.2018 , 10:20 AM | #5
The guild panel stealing chat focus bug is still here. People logging in/out or changing instance still steals chat focus even if you are not on the Roster tab.

The only workaround is to open the panel you want to type on and then close the guild panel in the background. This affects all text boxes & chat and is the same problem as we had before but it's more prominent now since lots of guild leaders will be trying to update their recruitment messages, messages of the day and description.

Solo-Jo
12.11.2018 , 10:21 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Shingara View Post
its imposing default story choices on ppl who have completed eternal empire. I have ppl who are dead that should be alive, live that should be dead, companions missing. My char needs a rollback.
Likewise

NesyCuriosity
12.11.2018 , 10:22 AM | #7
Many choices have been reversed.
Although I have completed the entire previous story, some of my choices are the "Empire-default".

A person killed by Vaylin.
The fate of Senya. Koth. SCORPIO.

Acina is dead, but in dialogues she is still called the Empress.

Also I don't see any information about an active romance. It disappeared.

Syal
12.11.2018 , 10:22 AM | #8
- Guild description & Info text is too small when adding more line !
SWTOR since 2012 !
Guild Force Unifiée French PVE
The Leviathan

Shingara
12.11.2018 , 03:00 PM | #9
Both empress acina and jace malcom are dead as if i chose to join the sith and the republic. Jace should be alive for me. Also, all my main companions are tagged as have not seen since i was put in carbonite but also show as active and returned, well the ones that have returned so double posting of some companions.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

Iheaca
12.11.2018 , 03:05 PM | #10
Andronikos, Ashara, Talos and Xalek are now unavailable companions. But I had them back!
The Leviathan - Nyx-Nocturna, Ihrae, Del'Ihrae, Shanti-Adamanta, Ainlanna, Ijadyia
From Ashes We Will Rise - fanfiction