Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

5.10 Known Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MorseGod
01.20.2019 , 09:56 PM | #171
New Guild UI: Conquest Leaders
Current Leaders and Previous Leaders lists do not populate correctly. Most of the time, they show a list of seemingly random guild members with 0 listed for conquest points. Sometimes the Current Leaders list will show the current top 5 (from the conquest tab of the mission log).

Correct information here would be extremely useful for rewarding active guild participation.
Guildmaster, Help (Star Forge)
Was this post helpful? Please click my referral link.

EricMusco
01.22.2019 , 05:13 PM | #172 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

Quick heads up for the MM raiders out there. The three Achievements tied to Master Mode Gods from the Machine are not tracking properly. When completed, they will show as being earned until you relog. Then they will flip back to uncompleted. It impacts the following Achievements:
  • Defeating Izax (8-player)
  • Defeating Izax (16-player)
  • Doom's Delay (the timed run Achievement)

The team is aware and planning to fix in 5.10.1. Thanks all.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

srtaskyywalker
01.22.2019 , 05:22 PM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Quick heads up for the MM raiders out there. The three Achievements tied to Master Mode Gods from the Machine are not tracking properly. When completed, they will show as being earned until you relog. Then they will flip back to uncompleted. It impacts the following Achievements:

-eric
That's good to know, so what will be done about those people who already cleared Izax Master Mode and got their achievement reset? I sent a ticket about that after I lost my achievement but no reply
Jaydenz, Slayer of the Machine Gods | Dread Master Omegadenz
<Origin> | <Failure> | <That's Toxic>
26/26 NiM and 5/5 timed run pre 5.2 | World First 5/5 NiM Gods from the Machine

THAT_EPIC_GUY
01.22.2019 , 05:44 PM | #174
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

-eric
With this fix will those who have already cleared the encounter retroactively receive their achievements or will they be required to clear again after the fix? Also if retroactively granted will the date on the achievement reflect the time at which the bug was fixed or will it show when the original kill occurred?
Mac
<Failure><It's Lit>
World First Gods From the Machine Nightmare
Season 9 Rank 1 Sniper, Rank 3 Marauder Solo Ranked
Medicine Operative PvE guide.

Khaleg
01.23.2019 , 12:16 AM | #175
Quote: Originally Posted by MorseGod View Post
New Guild UI: Conquest Leaders
Current Leaders and Previous Leaders lists do not populate correctly. Most of the time, they show a list of seemingly random guild members with 0 listed for conquest points. Sometimes the Current Leaders list will show the current top 5 (from the conquest tab of the mission log).

Correct information here would be extremely useful for rewarding active guild participation.
1.) Even more important, since this whole guild internal conquest ranking was introduced not one brain cell was used to implement it. Why? This ranking is absolutely point -and useless as long as it is not Legacy based. Whoever made it Char based did not think for a second about it.

2.) Guild log file, two major issues:

a.) The date field is not defined as a date field but as a simple number field, hence the chronological sorting doesn't work.

b.) Another legacy issue: The Guild logfile needs to contain the Legacy name and not just the Charname when someone leaves the guild. Otherwise it doesn't help at all. Same as 1.) - not one brain cell was used while implementeing this....
Nal'augh, guild master "The Conqueror Fleet" - Tulak Hord
Do you want 7 free days of subscription and other freebies? Click here!

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/doubleudude

fabsus
01.23.2019 , 02:19 AM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by srtaskyywalker View Post
That's good to know, so what will be done about those people who already cleared Izax Master Mode and got their achievement reset? I sent a ticket about that after I lost my achievement but no reply
i think it will be the same like when they introduced the operation at first. we killed the bosses without any achievements. we also got loot from former days. because of the missing achievement, we got no loot for clearing it. relating to the missing achievements they said, they will fix it later and they are sorry for. after they fixed it, they wrote that they can't varify that you completed it and so do it again.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion.
http://www.swtor.com/r/cyZhrF <--This is my Ref-Link. Feel free to ignore or benefit from it.

michaelcshow
01.23.2019 , 06:05 AM | #177
- ops weeklies cant be shared

- ossus daily collected artifacts doesnt spawn consistently in all instances

- coruscant on starforge has had unbearable lag for almost 2 weeks

- guild window conquest top 10 leaderboards dont work at all

- after queuing into a group finder group as a replacement you cant see ops chat (CHAT HAS BEEN BROKE FOR OVER A YEAR, seriously?) we all use /oo to chat after replacing someone.

- guild window steals focus when trying to use any text box and any guild activity happens. updating motd, member and officer notes is stupidly challenging

- 252/258 gear set bonuses dont stack with the old gear

- the drop rate of 252 gear in crates is so low it should be reviewed

- gsf doesnt award the crystal for weeks when thats the mission

- legacy names randomly change in guild roster, display bug and disconcerting

- sort order for guild log puts most recent events in the middle of the list instead of the top or bottom

- mm gods achievements reset

Any word on any of these others?

Randor
01.23.2019 , 12:02 PM | #178
Quote: Originally Posted by michaelcshow View Post
- ops weeklies cant be shared

- ossus daily collected artifacts doesnt spawn consistently in all instances

- 252/258 gear set bonuses dont stack with the old gear

- gsf doesnt award the crystal for weeks when thats the mission

- mm gods achievements reset

Any word on any of these others?
FYI, these are all being addressed in 5.10.1 (gear set piece stacking may be pushed further).

Hope this helps!
I AM RANDOR

ASBESTOS

Nee-Elder
01.23.2019 , 12:11 PM | #179
Quote: Originally Posted by Khaleg View Post
1.) this whole guild internal conquest ranking is absolutely pointless and useless, as long as it is not Legacy based.

2.) Guild log file, two major issues:

a.) The date field is not defined as a date field but as a simple number field, hence the chronological sorting doesn't work.

b.) Another legacy issue: The Guild logfile needs to contain the Legacy name and not just the Char name when someone leaves the guild. Otherwise it doesn'rt help at all. ....
Quote: Originally Posted by michaelcshow View Post

- guild window steals focus when trying to use any text box and any guild activity happens. Consequently, updating motd, member and officer notes becomes stupidly challenging

- legacy names randomly change in guild roster (display bug but rather disconcerting)

- sort order for guild log puts most recent events in the middle of the list instead of the top or bottom
As a longtime guild-leader myself, i would also really appreciate all of those ^^ issues fixed ASAP .

Devs: please let us know if you need any screenshots or videos or further details to help narrow down any root causes of these bug(s) .

Very much looking forward to February
Never tell me the odds!

benficakungfu
01.23.2019 , 12:23 PM | #180
I don't mind a that much that new gear doesn't stack, but I do mind you put gsf for 2 weeks in a row as the timed event and it doesn't work,, sad part is that you ignore the issue or have no fix for the issue and don't come straight forward with player base on what causes the issue, if you are removing gsf from rotation until a fix comes etc etc.