Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Incorrcect Subtitles list

Nightblazer
01.20.2019 , 05:51 PM | #1
This is an ongoing list and meant to collect any subtitles that don't match the audio of the VA saying them. Feel free to add to this list. I added both my previous post and the new one I found

Class: Sith Warrior
Class Mission: The Flight to Dromund Kaas
Objective: Speak to Darth Baras

When you speak to Darth Baras in his chambers, there comes a part in the conversation where he the subtitle says the following:

"You will meet Commander Lanklyn there and make sure he and his men successfully off-load this prisoner."

However the actual audio of Darth Baras says the following:

"You will meet Commander Lanklyn at docking bay 12 and make sure he and his men successfully off-load this prisoner."

The subtitle text needs to remove the word "there" and replace it with "at docking bay 12".
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here

Nightblazer
01.20.2019 , 05:52 PM | #2
Class: Sith Warrior
Mission: Arm Yourself
Objective: Speak to Vemrin

Steps to duplicate: Speak to Vemrin, pick any choice for the first Dialogue option. When on the second set of choices you have the following:

1. Don't insult me
2. Wow, you're unfriendly.
3. Prepare to be crushed. (Dark Side Choice)

Option 3 Subtitle is incorrect. Vemrin's last speaking line says "Coming, Dolgis?" however the subtitle in Option 3 says "Are you coming, Dolgis?".

"Are you" needs to be removed and the line changed to "Coming, Dolgis?".

If you pick either option 1 or option 2, the subtitle is correct. It's only when you choose option 3 that the subtitle is incorrect.
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here