Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Weekly] Masterwork Data Crystal

varactylking
01.19.2019 , 04:06 AM | #1
I just got done killing "Kil'Cik the Swarm Lord" twice with an ops group. Both times he didn't count. After he died a second time, the whole ops group bailed putting us back at square one. If this new gear grind has to be so excessive, can it at least work as intended?

I filed a bug report in game, but I was so frustrated I came here to post it as well.

-Rachel-
01.20.2019 , 04:12 AM | #2
I did this twice as well, a week before the patch and after the patch that stated this was fixed. Starting first to kill "Kil'Cik the Swarm Lord", it had to be done twice with the OPS group I was with, it did NOT count the kill or anything else.

Sandrosw
01.20.2019 , 10:03 AM | #3
It usually bugs out when someone dies and then releases (goes to nearby med center and runs back). Try to let people know to stay dead and not run back like on droid, at least until it is fixed.
Darth Marr shall rise again.

Toraak
01.20.2019 , 10:45 AM | #4
I've also seen it glitch when someone takes a battle rez as well. Just make sure if someone dies, they stay dead on the ground on that boss.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

-Rachel-
01.20.2019 , 05:01 PM | #5
Thank you for that info. Would like to know if I would happen to go dead during the fight, if it then still will count for me? ( That's maybe why they do that going to the med center etc? )

varactylking
01.23.2019 , 03:37 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by -Rachel- View Post
Thank you for that info. Would like to know if I would happen to go dead during the fight, if it then still will count for me? ( That's maybe why they do that going to the med center etc? )
From what I can tell, if you die, as long as you stay dead you still get credit.
I came here for the Jedi, and stayed for the Varactyls.

-Rachel-
01.24.2019 , 04:29 AM | #7
Okies, thank you all for this info...