PvP Server Transfer (G/F/GB)

Tharianus

Bonjour folks!

We the German PvP (Rated) Community plan to change our Server to meet on one server with the whole Europe Rated PvP Community.

So we ask you: how is the interest about meeting on one server where all european guilds guilds play rated warzones with and against each other?

edit: So for example a possible solution could be:

UK Rated Guilds --> Tomb of Freedon Nadd

French Rated Guilds --> Tomb of Freedon Nadd

German Rated Guilds --> Tomb of Freedon Nadd

other European Guilds --> Tomb of Freedon Nadd

its only an example so maybe we find an other server or someone has a better suggestion

If some guilds are interested in this project please post in this thread then i will collect the guilds on a list to have an overview merci beaucoup :)

Edited by Tharianus

Great Idea. For the moment though, French Rated teams have'nt got much of an intention of moving to ToFN, since it has less activity then the french PvP serv, Darth Nihilus. Most of the French rated teams will be coming to Darth Nihilus from my scouting on pretty much every serv.

At least that's for the moment, if everyone groups up on ToFN, we might join in ... ^^

Great Idea. For the moment though, French Rated teams have'nt got much of an intention of moving to ToFN, since it has less activity then the french PvP serv, Darth Nihilus. Most of the French rated teams will be coming to Darth Nihilus from my scouting on pretty much every serv.

At least that's for the moment, if everyone groups up on ToFN, we might join in ... ^^

AFAIK most European Guilds will transfer to ToFN. So gogo French Guilds :) Come with us :)

Inter-server the only choice... Sorry ^^ So i can say +1 for the inter-server pvp games ^^

Because of the moving players....

It's too hard to definite the good choice about the moving server.

Edited by Sullexus

thanks for responding =)

I think most undecided guilds dont want to change to a server which has got the same population as the previous server.

so we need to start a LIST with potential changing guilds to make a calculation.

With this calculation we will see how much guilds may change the server and then the guilds can decide if its worth to change or not by themselves.

But first of all you should talk to your guildm8s and ask them if they want to change. If so then post in this thread and i will try to make a collection of all european guilds.

Thank you :)

LIST

Edited by Tharianus

Great idea !

I'll follow this thread.

i'll follow this thread too.

For my part i'm ready to go on a uk server (tomb of freedom nadd) if most of guilds go there

+1 i follow too

Stop following, join the club!