Underworld Trading broken

Idaho-D

Prior to the patch which adjusted Slicing, I was getting about one recipe per 15-20 missions. Now it's about one per 60-70 missions

I didn't read anything about Underworld Trading being adjusted so this seems to be a new bug.

On a side note, why do I always get Sith Dueling pants? I have 5 of these in the 12 recipes I have found in UT missions. Nobody wants them?

i am droid over 9000, after analysis of playerbase, i have come to conclusion that most of player base is female nympho sith sorcerers, therefore most schematics are for their dresses and robes.

SHAME ON YOU FILTHY HUMAN!

Since the patch I have had one or two companions running Underworld Trading missions constantly. So how ever many missions that would be in about 30 hours of gameplay for one schematic returned. Sith Dueling Pants, but that's not the bug of course.

The bug is that prior to the patch 30 hours of Underworld Trading would have yielded 5-7 schematics, now just one. I call it a bug because no changes were mentioned in the patch notes.

Edited by Idaho-D

I ran another 20-25 UT missions today and no schematics were returned. That's over one hundred UT missions since Slicing patch with only one schematic found. Prior to the Slicing patch I was getting 2 or 3 schematics per day.

I too have noticed since the patch that Underworld Trading has been nerfed (whether intentionally or not) as I have sent two companions out almost constantly on Underworld Grade 2 Metal Quests only hoping for the purple drop Alusteel. I was doing this for 2 days straight and only once today have found a return of 2 Alusteel after probably 100+ missions. The Alusteel is only available through Underworld Trading as far as I"m aware, so it either needs to have a higher drop rate or the items you find in underworld trading should be available as resource nodes throughout the world.

I know that the codex for cybertech says that Slicing is a good skill to take due to the schematics. Maybe when they nerfed slicing it had the effect of nerfing the schematic chance as well. Although I did get 2-3 schematics from UT and another 3-4 from drops just today, so maybe the RNG doesn't like the OP.

Prior to the patch which adjusted Slicing, I was getting about one recipe per 15-20 missions. Now it's about one per 60-70 missions

I didn't read anything about Underworld Trading being adjusted so this seems to be a new bug.

On a side note, why do I always get Sith Dueling pants? I have 5 of these in the 12 recipes I have found in UT missions. Nobody wants them?

since underworld trading is not actually about getting schematics, I'd say it's not broken.

the schematics are just a bonus based on a RNG

since underworld trading is not actually about getting schematics, I'd say it's not broken.

the schematics are just a bonus based on a RNG

Not true. Random schematic drops for armor are a stated feature of Underworld Trading.

Before the 12/27 patch I was getting about one schematic per 10-20 missions. Since the patch, one schematic in 130 UT missions now. That's outside any possible statistical streak so it's bugged somehow.

Something wrong with underworld trading and slicing.

I have 400 in both, i can never get a underworld or slicing mission drop.

Mandalorian iron is almost impossible to get now.

Prices are 10-20k per mandalorian iron.

Prices of underworld missions are 40k

Prices of slicing missions are 50k, and there's never any on the broker.

This is getting out of hand.

You try selling a 22 purple plate which takes 4 mandalorian for 60k

Something to do with loot tables in general seems hosed.

Not only are slicing/UT not giving the right rewards, but very easily identifiable loot is wrong in instances.

For example, you can solo 100 instances of 'Black Talon' with a juggernaut post slicing nerf patch, and end up with 130 pair of Juggernaut boots (getting 2 per mission sometimes), 60 juggernaut gloves, 90 shield modules, 4 inquisitor tunics and a marauder tunic.

That is clearly not right, and it's so consistent that it's obviously some kind of problem with the loot generation.

Edited by Darth_Nox

Something wrong with underworld trading and slicing.

I have 400 in both, i can never get a underworld or slicing mission drop.

Mandalorian iron is almost impossible to get now.

Prices are 10-20k per mandalorian iron.

Prices of underworld missions are 40k

Prices of slicing missions are 50k, and there's never any on the broker.

This is getting out of hand.

You try selling a 22 purple plate which takes 4 mandalorian for 60k

Wow I wish I was on your server. I sell about 8-10 Mand iron for 6.5k each :/ (still a nice profit margin however)

Our missions go for about 5k a pop. (Which I don't invest in as I have plenty from Slicing)

Darth Bandon Empire (if you are wondering)

Edited by GreyTemplar

It's def fubar.

I can't find 'Neuranium' (UT) to save my life. Sent out all my companions and i just get titanium. Prob spent 60k for ZILCH and no, it is not available from the CST!

I'm really wondering why I dont just have three gathering skills and make $ hand over fist. As an Armormech you are destined for the poor house unless the purples (UT metals) start popping more frequently-or dropping at all. Do I have to get a crew member to love me (10k affection) before seeing this stuff? After the patch it seems so...

Really getting sick of this....

Edited by CopperGreen

• 3 weeks later...
Not true. Random schematic drops for armor are a stated feature of Underworld Trading.

Before the 12/27 patch I was getting about one schematic per 10-20 missions. Since the patch, one schematic in 130 UT missions now. That's outside any possible statistical streak so it's bugged somehow.

It is not at all outside any statical possibility as each mission has the same 1/5000 or whatever the base chance is to get any schematic you don't accrue luck based on the amount of missions you run.....