Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

new Shien burst spec

Bare-Giin
12.09.2012 , 05:07 PM | #1
http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#10...orubzMZGd0rz.2

I have been toying around with some hybrid specs and i found this one to be an absolute monster.. It gives you more burst than the normal vengeance build does but with just as much surviability.. Only concern about this is that its almost just white dmg so in some situations might be tricky but its fun and awesome in most situations..

This build makes it possible to skip most crit and go all for power (im min/maxed for rage and it works awesome)

whats your thoughts ?
Giin
DRAMA
Tomb of Freedon Nadd EU

UncleOst
12.09.2012 , 09:04 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Bare-Giin View Post
http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#10...orubzMZGd0rz.2

I have been toying around with some hybrid specs and i found this one to be an absolute monster.. It gives you more burst than the normal vengeance build does but with just as much surviability.. Only concern about this is that its almost just white dmg so in some situations might be tricky but its fun and awesome in most situations..

This build makes it possible to skip most crit and go all for power (im min/maxed for rage and it works awesome)

whats your thoughts ?
Vicious throw would always drop whatever it hits. Force scream would still hurt. The top of vengeance seems pve anyways.

As far as hybrids go, I'd miss the soresu attributes but its worth a shot.

wadecounty
12.10.2012 , 02:35 AM | #3
This spec isn't really new, its been suggested before, and you described the big issue already, too much white damage. In addition, you're boosting Vicious Throw by a bit, but its already almost a 1-shot on anyone in that health range to begin with.

The other things you get from this spec are boosting the potential of Vicious Slash spam (but Ravage or Impale/Force Scream combos will still do more damage) and Obliterate, an attack that will do less damage than Impale and the only advantage is its range.