5.5/5.6 lol'd get meme on

DanBlaster

So instead of buffing "Enraged Defenses" which is a cheap off brand compare to merc's kolto overload, you guys took away veng's aoe passive? Instead of making "saber reflect" able to deflect all types of single attacks, unlike the merc's reflect bubble that can deflect everything without a cap and heal nonetheless. You guys make a utility that basically gives us the same passive we were already getting? Awhile not adding any additional effects beside 30% DR for tanks (why not for all specs?). So now we have to give up a utility for something we already had awhile still being squishy in 4v4 rank matches? Let me tell you what happens to dps jug in rank matches coming from someone who main it this season and was able to get top 5 as well. If you dare initiate the charge you will get stun lock, follow with 2 choices of either breaking, at the risk getting cc again and poping few dcds or tank it out with "enraged defenses" that literally last for 3 second and barely recover any damage with it piss poor scaling in power. Then you can get netted awhile reaolve is full, so good luck kiting or dealing any damage awhile getting annihilated. It's just sad i had my hopes up for 5.5 and 5.6 with the talk of dps/utility changes. Should of known better than believing in Biofail.

P.S Merc's and snipers are still going be the best classes in the game when it comes to pvp , this barely put a dent in their classes.

:rak_04::rak_02::rak_03:

Payback: Reduces the cooldown of Unleash by 30 seconds and causes Unleash to heal you for 30% of your maximum health when used. With an additional 10 second passive "brawn" to be activated once use.

Warmonger: Getting attacked reduces the active cooldown of force charge by 1 second. This effect cannot occur more than once every 1.5 seconds. Each force charge grants will heal you for 3% of your maximum health.

Unyielding: You generate 4 rage when stunned, immobilized, put to sleep, or knocked around. Additionally awhile stunned you take 30% less damage.

Overwhelm: Ravage immobilizes the target for the duration of the ability and Increase Ravage damage by 5%.

Path carver: Sweeping slash deals 50% more damage and hinders movement speed by 50% for 5 seconds.

Unstoppable: Force Charge grants Unstoppable, granting immunity to movement impairing effects and effects that push or pull you around for 4 seconds. additionally increases damage reduction for 10% for the duration of Unstoppable.

Unshackling Rage: Activating Enrage purges movement impairing effects and increases your movement speed by 50% for 6 seconds. awhile activated you're immune to movement impairing effects.

Masterful

Oppressor: Force Charge, Crushing Blow, Impale, Obliterate, Intercede, and Mad Dash grant Oppressor, which makes your next chilling scream cost no rage and activate with a 0.5 second global cooldown. Chilling Scream increases the movement speed of all allies within 8 meters, excluding yourself, by 50% for 8 seconds.

Crushing Fist: For the Immortal discipline, smash slows the targets it damagers by 60% for 10 seconds. For the Vengeance and Rage disciplines, Smash and Vengeful Slam increase damage reduction by 10% for 4 seconds and increase meter range by 3.

Sonic Wall: Threatening Scream protects all allies within range, granting Sonic Wall, which absorbs a large amount of damage. Lasts 15 seconds and reduces cooldown by 15 seconds.

Strangulate: Reduces the cooldown of force choke by 15 seconds and requires no channeling.

Seething Hatred: When you exit combat, the active cooldowns of Saber reflect, Endure pain, and saberward are reduced by 10%.

Heroic

Intimidating Presence: Force Charge finishes the cooldown on Disruption. In addition, Saber Reflect lasts 3 seconds longer, and while Soresu form is active, generates a high amount of threat on all engaged enemies within 30 meters when activated. can reflect melee base single attack during activation of saber reflect.

hrough Passion: Reduces the cooldown of Enraged Defense by 30 seconds. additionally increasing amount of charges to 30 awhile increasing damage that consume rage by 15%,

Intercessor: Reduces the cooldown of Intercede by 5 seconds and reduces the threat and damage taken by an additional 25% each for the friendly target of Intercede.

Consuming Rage: Enraged Defense removes all cleansable effects when activated and increase maximum health by 45% instead of 30%

Through Power: Endure Pain increases your movement speed by 80% and grants immunity to movement impairing effects while active.

Through Victory: Mad Dash can be used while immobilized and purges movement impairing effects when activated. Additionally reduce the cool down by 20 seconds and increase damage reduction by 10% for 8 seconds seconds during activation.

Edited by DanBlaster

Some of my utility ideas, basically the jug is suppose to be able to face tank damage and not die under 20 seconds. How much survivability merc have shpuld be same as jugs imo.

While I am a bit disappointed with the changes as well, I would assume that they don't want anyone having the survivability mercs currently do. I happen to think that the guardian/juggernaut concept should be more face tanking capable than a merc or sniper. But then, fundamentally, that's a mere guardians opinion.

• 3 weeks later...
danblaster do you have any tips for a beginner veng jugg in ranked? I see you in some matches and one other jugg that regularly get close to 200 or 300k damage b4 dying..... I get globaled even though I strung my cds one after another. what tips you have for someone who is determined to make jugg work in solo ranked?