New to 55 question about pvp armor

-Yantis-

i'm a pyrotech. which set should I get? Do I get the eliminators set and remove the alacrity enchantments? Or will I loose the set bonus then?

any other advice would be great, As soon as I turned 55 I got the aim stat increase relic as well as the power one and the offhand.

i'm a pyrotech. which set should I get? Do I get the eliminators set and remove the alacrity enchantments? Or will I loose the set bonus then?

any other advice would be great, As soon as I turned 55 I got the aim stat increase relic as well as the power one and the offhand.

What you have for relics is good.

Best set bonus for pyro is eliminators

Only the armoring is needed for the set bonus

Always get rid of alacrity. Its bad. Really bad. Its a DPS DECREASE formgrabbing it -_-

You only need 4 pieces for the set bonus so you can use a combat techs piece for the last slot

Save the shells but rip the mods out, so you can augment before grabbing Brutaliser gear.

Go full power + surge for mods/enhancements, though 1 accuracy earpiece/implant/enhancement that is accuracy can be used to avoid unlucky resists

Oh and if you havent done anything to the offhand yet and havent had it for 2 hours yet, replace it for a mainhand. Same stat boost, but also affects Rail Shot and rapid shots.

Also dont completely ignore crit, but its better to be 0 crit than way too much. You want about 26% ranged crit when fully geared and augmented for the 1/3 crit rate on pretty much everything

Edited by TACeMossie

Enhancements do not remove the set bonus, armorings do. Yes you should get the eliminators set.I gear for all power/surge in everything. Are you a merc or powertech?

• 3 weeks later...