Time to FINALLY fix the achievement bug and STOP passing buck to other guy

Kalfear

Seriously I told you 3+ months ago that none of my achievements earned before achievements were introduced are being credited

Sent info to cust service

They said its a known bug and has to be fixed by a patch. Told me to submit a bug report.

So I submitted bug report

Got reply to inform cust service

Nice passing the buck routine you got going there.

So its time to finally fix this KNOWN BUG

I see from posts that people have been experiencing this since achievements were impliments and recieving the same pass the buck BS when they enquire about it.

Its been leaked (or released) that people with all the datacrons will get a special decoration for house when housing opens next month

Well I have all the datacrons but my achievement lists shows 7% done because none of the datacrons I got before the achievement patch are credited or showing.

I will be PISSED MAJORLY if I dont get the house decoration because you refused to fix a known bug thats been reported uncountable times.

BTW: While were talking about this, how exactly am I suppose to get the legacy 50 achievement unlocked

I was legacy level 50 long before the achievements were announced and released and what you know. That doesn't register either. At least with the datacrons I can try to level 2 new characters up (one imp and 1 rep) to regrab all the datacrons I already had on 6 different characters.

How exactly am I suppose to reattain legacy level 50 when I never stopped being legacy level 50?

I don't often complain about bugs in MMORPGs but this one bug is unforgivable that it wasn't repaired with in weeks of achievement release. Much less months and months and months and more later.

Honestly I dont even care about the kills and lore items and all that. I can repeat all that

The 4 I do care about are

-datacron credit

- story completion create (I have 55 sage/trooper/bounty hunter along with 54 inquiz and 50 knight/smuggler who all have finished their main class storyline........Game gives me credit only for Inquiz being complete)

- Party bomb (as I have no desire or intention of getting any more characters to social 10. 2 is enough)

- and the legacy 50 achievement unlock

Is that really asking so much?

Seriously I told you 3+ months ago that none of my achievements earned before achievements were introduced are being credited (...)

You have just said it, you got these datacrons before the achievements system and some of them are not retroactive. This is the case of datacrons. That's not a bug but how these achievements are tracked. Hunt them down again like everyone did.

Regarding Legacy 50, I feel for you.

Edited by demotivator

You have just said it, you got these datacrons before the achievements system and some of them are not retroactive. This is the case of datacrons. That's not a bug but how these achievements are tracked. Hunt them down again like everyone did.

Regarding Legacy 50, I feel for you.

great plan

So you going to relevel a character to 50 for me cause all my 50s and 55s can not interact with previously obtained datacrons and thus can not get credit for them

If it was as simple as taking one of my 55s for a trip to each datacron it wouldn't be a issue

But I have to re level characters from scratch to get credit. That is an issue

Oh and btw, They are retroactive for players who remained in game

Only those that closed down accounts for a period don't get retroactive credit

So your pretty much wrong on every account of what you said

Personally I think its really bad business form to do this to players you basically begged to come back

But let me guess, you didnt get the bug so you dont think anything at all wrong here

I'm having the exact same problem with with Jedi Consular that was forcibly transferred during the server merge. My characters on the destination server kept achievement credit for what they had done but a Consular - whose story I had nearly finished - has no story credit at all. I have no desire to play through the Consular story line again. How hard could it possibly be to give me credit for the story achievements based on where I currently am in his story?