Bobcow's PvP video

Bobcowww

Mosus and Jump,

Your constant boasts of superiority are starting to reek of insecurities, You two need to chill and stop wasting your time with these walls of text (which again I skim read with the vaguest interest).

In other words, its just a game .................AND IM BETTER AT IT THAN YOU HAHAHAHA 160K DEEPS SO PRO LA!

Sorry, but taking the moral high ground was boring.

Bro learn to read it was 140k. Fark man. Least get your **** right and I never said I was better than you, other than all the times you died to a commando.

Btw, I completely understand not taking the moral high ground, I'd be up myself if I was carried by core all the time as well.

Edited by Antiskeptic

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro learn to read it was 140k. Fark man. Least get your **** right and I never said I was better than you, other than all the times you died to a commando.

Btw, I completely understand not taking the moral high ground, I'd be up myself if I was carried by core all the time as well.

ive still got a screen shot from a while back with cheiftain getting over 1mil dmg on his vanguard. so hes always been pretty good. i think just because he was in black sun everyone just thought he was crap lol

ive still got a screen shot from a while back with cheiftain getting over 1mil dmg on his vanguard. so hes always been pretty good. i think just because he was in black sun everyone just thought he was crap lol

Do you have a screen shot from where he got high damage and no taunting as well?

I also haven't said he was ****, just that Jump is better than him, which he seemingly likes to have a cry over.

Edited by Antiskeptic

Do you have a screen shot from where he got high damage and no taunting as well?

I also haven't said he was ****, just that Jump is better than him, which he seemingly likes to have a cry over.

lol ahk. well just the way you said he was carried. i thought i might add that he did high dps without core

Okay Mosus you win, I'm a baddie.

I'm carried by Core when we beat Midian with Jump on their team.

And I was carried by NES when we beat Add Coins which had Jump, yourself and 4 of the Core guys that ironically carry me now.

So next time you vs me in a WZ, you have tell the rest of your team NOT to waste taunts, pulls and focus damage on a deadweight like me.

Unhindered gameplay > Reputation

;)

Edited by Weeeeee

Okay Mosus you win, I'm a baddie.

I'm carried by Core when we beat Midian with Jump on their team.

And I was carried by NES when we beat Add Coins which had Jump, yourself and 4 of the Core guys that ironically carry me now.

So next time you vs me in a WZ, you have tell the rest of your team NOT to waste taunts, pulls and focus damage on a deadweight like me.

Unhindered gameplay > Reputation

;)

Lol I forget that you carried your whole team even though in every game I've ever seen you in Jump has done better than you.

And you keep missing the fact that I've never claimed to be better than you on my vanguard (And if you weren't after playing it for what now, a year? LOL), so it's a moot point to continue to bring that up and you beat midian twice out of how many games? Lmfao.

Also it's always about Jump being better than you. Lmfao. But please continue to attempt to deny that fact.

Edited by Antiskeptic

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the video Bobcowz - it was really informative (particularly the non-use-of-koltopack thing). I'm levelling a scoundrel healer atm so I'll be re-watching soon no doubt.

Of course it (almost) goes without saying that it's always great to see you playing in normals - inspiring stuff.

As a general point: It's really good to see the "good" players putting up PvP videos. They're very helpful for the more casual players (like myself) who would like to improve at least a little bit. Obviously playing wzs is the most effective way to improve (for most people) but these videos offer us an opportunity to re-play footage of particular circumstances and to that extent they're very helpful.

Anyway, thanks again Bobcowz.