Cyrillic in the chat (Russian Topic)

Buks

Would like to rise this problem.

There is no support for cyrillic in the chat.

I think this is the issue, because SWTOR is officialy released in Russia, and we need suport for cyrrilic letters ingame.

Thank you for understanding.

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support this topic completely. I am Russian myself, but I have no problem typing and reading in English. Yet, if I would look for a Russian guild, I would do so because it is easier to communicate in my own language. All other MMO's support cyrillic. It would be nice if Bioware would look into this problem and hopefully fix it.

We in any case shall communicate in Russian in the chat. As in private and in general chat. But the priority in the Cyrillic alphabet than transliteration, which is similar to Polish.

Didn't your momma teach you not to talk while chewing? O.o

This feature is rather important. Cause i am not from Russia, i am from Eastern Europe, but our native language is russian too. We don't demand full localization. We are asking just unicode font for chat, it will make conversation and interaction between a lot of people from eastern europe much easier. :)

Would fully support but still disable on general chat. While i know that most of the people who would use Cyrillic texts would not do anything stupid... There are enough people who would. (spam chats full of craziness)