<Circle of Enmity> Community Event - Mon Dec 9, 8pm

bobo_fett

• Prize: 3 Million credits and a Varactyl Mount for the player that gets the killing blow on Darth Zansus
  • Bonus Prize: 2 Million credits / Red-Orange Power Crystal for killing blow on Bigrekcuf
  • Note: If the event doesn’t last more then 15 minutes, a 2nd round will start around 8:30pm with 2 mill reward for killing Zansus and 1 Mill for Killing Bigrekcuf

See 42 Gaming.com for the Complete details. If this goes well, we will make it a monthly event.

do you have a class that isn't a sin or op? I'm not very good on my op vs anyone who plays that **** regularly and he's still on harbinger

edit: I know people want to see mirror duels so, do you have a mara/sorc/PT ?

Acid please host an AC class tourney, you're the chosen one. Like a bracket for maras, sins, sorc etc, and overall. don't even care about prizes, just want a freaking pvp community event.

Edited by Aewu

Looks great.

Too bad there isn't a pvp community event. :(

Thanks but how is this not a pvp event? Hopefully it will involve 100+ people trying to fight over the honor of locating, and then killing us in a open free for all area. Hell, others in our guild are forming a ops group with the "if its red, its dead" policy. Everyone better bring some pvp gear or you might have a bad time, but it only takes the last hit to win the money so anyone could get lucky. This is not a tournament, but a pvp event none the less.

Edited by bobo_fett