Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

QoL: Master Mode (Nightmare) Operation Mount Drop Rates and Consistency

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
QoL: Master Mode (Nightmare) Operation Mount Drop Rates and Consistency

Exocor
08.19.2018 , 01:09 PM | #41
The Heavy Avalance Tank dropped today in our raid. Denova 8m NiM Firebrand&Stormcaller. It's still there.
Infinitas Coryak - Tulak Hord Nox
--
Check our Sale Offers!

GhOsTPrOz
08.24.2018 , 11:06 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Exocor View Post
The Heavy Avalance Tank dropped today in our raid. Denova 8m NiM Firebrand&Stormcaller. It's still there.
The argument isn't if it exists or not, more so that it does not drop very often.
<Tragic Heroes> <Don't Tell Me What To Do> -Star Forge
http://tragicheroes.enjin.com/

Free stuff - http://www.swtor.com/r/XsKLPx

Exocor
08.24.2018 , 09:43 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by GhOsTPrOz View Post
The argument isn't if it exists or not, more so that it does not drop very often.
It surely doesn't drop very often. However, I still remember that posting:

Quote: Originally Posted by GhOsTPrOz View Post
Honestly I think the amount the Hyperpod and Titan6 drop is fine. We did a terror last night and it dropped. That said I have done EC NIM full clear maybe 70 times or more this tier and I don't think I have seen the tank mount once. Is it even obtainable anymore? Someone I raid with claims it dropped in HM for them on Tanks.
So, the answere is clearly yes. Having it dropping a year ago was no evidence for it still dropping. You probably considered this question as answered on positively before, but I'd suggest to be careful regarding some stealth-changes in swtor that have been noticed long after they've been done.

In general I can't say much more then I already did: You just have to do this content more often to have the rare items dropping. One of our raidmembers always came with his main character when we did Denova in the last few months and he was rewarded a few days ago.
However, I'd support a proposal for an increased dropchance for the Heavy Avalance Tank towards Titan 6 and Hyperpod-Levels as long as we don't enter 2.x and 3.x conditions again.
Infinitas Coryak - Tulak Hord Nox
--
Check our Sale Offers!