Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I won't play Huttball. I'm gonna leave every single time it pops and it pops TOO MUCH

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I won't play Huttball. I'm gonna leave every single time it pops and it pops TOO MUCH

merovejec
06.23.2020 , 01:33 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
with the FP filter we can choose to remove Hammer Station from our queue whereas here in the PVP queue we have no options, no choice to stop the constant HB pops.
Well the question here is how long does the pop take when you remove hammer station from the que list?? That would be the issue with PVP.

Like you said there surely is a big part of the players in que that just want to finish the daily/weekly for rewards or conquest and they do not really care what pops. Maybe people going for FPS just want to get their gear so they que only HS. The biggest issue they seem to have here is with the pops.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Referral Link

TrixxieTriss
06.28.2020 , 07:30 PM | #32
Leaving Hutt ball is now an issue because everytime I do, I get bumped back to the load screen and I get that quick play bug that won’t allow you to use any characters not on a starter planet. The only fix is to restart my PC.

Getting so sick of this broken arse **** of a game. I don’t want to play Hutt ball every second or more pops. Now this bug is making me restart my pc if I decide to leave Hutt ball (and only 50% of the time does that fix the bug)

Bioware, you are dumb as dirt. Can’t you see you are driving players away from PvP and the game itself with this stupid queue system that makes nearly every other pop be Hutt ball.

Literally, my wife and I have queued today on a lowbie toon to lvl her up in pvp to learn ALL the maps and tactics, but all we ever get for 8 man objective pvp is a Hutt ball map. And if it’s not Hutt ball it’s Arena, which I get when the queue is low (and my guess is it wouldn’t be as low if every pop wasn’t Hutt ball ). But even it’s not arena it’s F’ing Hutt Ball and she hates it and I now hate it because that’s all that pops. So now she’s refusing to pvp and I’m not far behind.

FIX THIS BULL **** HUTT BALL POP SITUATION OR RUN THE RISK OF HAVING NO ONE TO PLAY PVP IN THIS GAME.
And yes, I’m F’ing mad because the stupid quick play bug means I can’t leave even if I want to or run the risk if not being able to play for the day.

Sappharan
06.29.2020 , 10:59 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by NogueiraA View Post
Tonight I played for 3 hours.
I've counted 16 regular warzone pops on Star Forge, 11 was Huttball which I left of course.
So I spent more time leaving warzones and re-queueing than actually playing pvp.
Hutball pops WAY TOO MUCH, it is not my fault for not wanting to play this terrible map anymore, I have no stomach to play Huttball anymore.
So my subscription is not being worth my time playing pvp anymore.
I am starting to agree. Never liked those maps, but it is positively obnoxious how often they are presented. For me, Quesh is the worst of the three. Something needs to be done. I enjoy Hypergates, Novare, the Yavin map, Voidstar, Alderaan, and even the arenas from time to time, but the hutt maps need to be consolidated.

It's nice that Bioware gave everyone more that asked for more (I did not--always hated huttball), but most players are displeased to see those maps so often.

Hopefully enough comments will send the message that we would really appreciate a reduced prevalence of this map.

TrixxieTriss
07.01.2020 , 07:49 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Sappharan View Post
I am starting to agree. Never liked those maps, but it is positively obnoxious how often they are presented. For me, Quesh is the worst of the three. Something needs to be done. I enjoy Hypergates, Novare, the Yavin map, Voidstar, Alderaan, and even the arenas from time to time, but the hutt maps need to be consolidated.

It's nice that Bioware gave everyone more that asked for more (I did not--always hated huttball), but most players are displeased to see those maps so often.

Hopefully enough comments will send the message that we would really appreciate a reduced prevalence of this map.
See, I actually like Quesh ball over Vandins design, but the bugs and lag/dsync in Quesh ball is the worst of all the maps. Something definitely needs to be done about that map and I would go as far as removing it from the rotation till they can fix it.