How to find people to do EV/EC/KP?

I think they should raise the rewards for EC hm. I like that flashpoint and have been trying to tank it (with my off tank friend) for over a week, but no one wants to do it, and I honestly can't blame them. In this FP, everyone (not just the tank) needs to know the mechanics and do them perfectly or it could lead to a wipe. Even the trash mobs aren't easy. The amount of money I get never even comes close to the amount I spend in repair costs (that is if we manage to get past the second boss). And it is so tiring, I always feel completely drained after doing it.

And after all that, the big reward is ... 40 classic comms ... yay.

This op should at least be in the same level as the TFB and SV sm ops (even though it's much harder than those).

They should give 10-20 ultimate comms for doing this on hm and 30 ultimate comms for doing it on NiM.

But I digress. Just ask on fleet and you will find people for KP hm easily.

Edited by sithBracer

^^ that long unnecessary response...ignore it.

No you cannot queue for level 50 Operation at 55.

The only way is to put a group together for yourself and walk in. Advertise on the fleet until you have enough people.

Truthfully as a 55 you should only need the weekly. If you still need the gear dropped in the operations as a 55, you did something wrong.

The only way is to put a group together for yourself and walk in. Advertise on the fleet until you have enough people.

Truthfully as a 55 you should only need the weekly. If you still need the gear dropped in the operations as a 55, you did something wrong.

I want the speeders.

all my 50 ops i make in HM or NIM i spam and run in 8 mans , I don't bro with EC in any HM or NIM unless i know the players im runin with, and yes even at 55 i won't go Nere EC HM /NIM unless i know the group . to many groups ive run with at 55 fail it and it becomes a waste fo time . but i have no issue at all making my own 50 OPs at 55, you have to spam to get it going for HMs for the weekly , and lalty i just run KP in HM for a fast 25 min run most players i get are in full 72 with some 75 or half and half and i noticed if i spam say LFM NIM kp i get the less geard but if spam HM i get geard players , just a thought . :) .

SO , true , why would anyone at 55 need to run it after they do the weekly , other then maybe a mount or hat , pet in KP .. but , yea, to the OP , we can't Q for HM just yet . it may happen who knows . :) . and if you want to run it in HM you wil have to spam a group togather or get some friends togather .

Edited by tanktest