SWTOR Shut Down at the terminal of Black Talon

You should encounter the same bug on the Republic side (Esseles) as well. It only happens on certain computers.

I have two computers in my house. My fiance started playing the game and uses my older computer. It doesnt crash to desktop.

New computer with PCIe Nvidia card - crash.

Older computer with AGP ATI card - no crash.

The way I get around it is switch to fullscreen mode (normally I play in FS-windowed). Then after picking planet or station for hyperjump, I alt-tab out of the game. Wait for hyperspace sounds to end then alt-tab back in.

Someone else suggested spacebaring through it...might try that sometime soon.

They need to fix it though.

The way I get around it is switch to fullscreen mode (normally I play in FS-windowed). Then after picking planet or station for hyperjump, I alt-tab out of the game. Wait for hyperspace sounds to end then alt-tab back in.

Someone else suggested spacebaring through it...might try that sometime soon.

They need to fix it though.

Yes, the way around is:

If you run in window mode, just minimize the screen for 10-15 sec

If you run in full screen, Alt-Tab for 10-15 sec

Ive been doing this since release, maybe hundreds of times and it doesnt crash using this method.

Yes, the way around is:

Ive been doing this since release, maybe hundreds of times and it doesnt crash using this method.

I agree. I started doing that recently as well and it solved my problems. I just avoid answering the question before the space travel and I minimize the game instead.

Yes, the way around is:

This.

Its just part of the game now for me for those certain 3 flashpoints Esseles, Foundry and Black Talon