Adopt a Nexu!

MidnightBomber

I know there are plenty of people out there that have been asking the question 'Why isn't there a Nexu pet yet?'. I can't say I know the answer as to why there isn't. But instead of getting angry and shaking my fist at Bioware I have a suggestion that I hope they could get behind.

The 'Adopt a Nexu' charity sale.

Put up in the cartel market on its own, for w/e amount of CC they think is appropriate, though I think any where from 500-1k is good for a nexu pet. And before people bite my head off for that idea. It would be for charity.

Big Cat Rescue is a non profit educational sanctuary. They rescue large cats that have been abused either from being kept improperly as a pet or abuse from illegal animal attractions. They try to get funding to ensure that every animal they rescue has a safe environment and medical care no matter how long the animal may live. And sadly for some it is not long due to the extensive abuse.

I'll leave a link to their website and feel free to post any other charities that would be a good match to this event. I really hope Bioware considers this as I think it would be very successful.

http://bigcatrescue.org/contact-bcr/