2.6 Tomorrow!

QuiveringPotato

Ive heard about it, but im not sure what we are getting. anyone care to explain?

"Operative

General

Lowered the cost of Hidden Strike to 15 energy (down from 17 energy), increased its cooldown to 9 seconds (up from 7.5 seconds), and increased the damage it deals

Increased the duration of Tactical Advantage by 5 seconds (now 15, up from 10)

Concealment

Surgical Strikes now increases the damage dealt by Shiv, Overload Shot, and Backstab by 5% (up from 4%)

Collateral Strike now has a 50/100% chance to trigger when Laceration is used (up from 35/70%)

Culling now increases the damage dealt by Laceration and Collateral Strike by 3/6% (up from 2/4%) and recovers 4/8 energy whenever Collateral Strike damages an enemy target (down from 5/10)

Waylay now increases the damage dealt by Backstab by 5% (up from 4%)

Meticulously Kept Blades now additionally increases the critical damage dealt by Laceration by 10/20/30%, but no longer increases the critical damage dealt by Sever Tendon

Calculated Frenzy no longer increases alacrity when triggered, but now increases ranged and tech critical chance by 2/4/6% instead

Lethality

Corrosive Microbes is now a single-point skill (down from 2) but still increases the chance for Corrosive Dart to tick twice when it deals damage by 25%

Lethal Injectors is now a 2-point skill (up from 1), but each point still increases the duration of Corrosive Dart by 3 seconds (so 2 points in the skill now increase the duration of Corrosive Dart by a total of 6 seconds, granting 2 additional ticks of damage)"

Patch notes.

ERMAGERD Operatives are the flavor of the month....$hit!

I was in a WZ yesterday and there were literally 14 Operatives of the 16 players in the WZ.....I was on my vengence jug and quickly regretted walking in to that gank fest....when it was a 1 v 1 I held my own TWICE! but when dude had help from another Op yeah....i was in more or less words F***ed...

I dont think they got a buff to be over powered because i can still reck the average - good player in a 1 v 1 even if i dont get the 1st hit off but it would take my defensive abilities to ALL be on CD for me to lose a 1 v 1 agaist an op which is a drastic improvement IMO.

This Op caught me with HS and the moment i got up Force push > Leap (unstoppable) and then he made the biggest mistake...while unstoppable was up he use debilitate and flashbang to stop my ravage lol He didnt last too much longer after that lol

On my assassin i actually have to try to kill an Op...Not saying its hard but now i can actually use more than 5 abilities to kill them normally they dont do enough damage for me to pop defensive abilities and i can end them quick i like the challenge thats now provided against the FOTM class makes PvP harder due to the amount of stealth but thats ok im no longer gonna go in with anything but stealthers now lol Thank BW for the non-role specific FP i never have to go into PvP or do class missions to level woot!