New playable races

AngelSoft

It would be very interesting if we could play the game as an ewok, i think it would add a little commical pleasure to the game, or if not an ewok how about a jawa, everybody would take pleasure in running warzones and operations as a tiny ewok commando, or a jawa sith assassin. that would be the best part of character choice, dont you think?

Because of their lore and the state of their society, I highly doubt Ewoks will ever become playable. They would though have a better chance, and would be much more suited, at becoming a companion.

Jawas on the other hand do have a better chance at becoming playable, but again because of their lore, they probably wouldn't be able to fit with the current class stories. They would possibly require their own unique story in order for them to work but they can still become Jedi, Sith, Agents, Smugglers, Troopers or Bounty Hunters.

Edited by Vitas

Because of their lore and the state of their society, I highly doubt Ewoks will ever become playable. They would though have a better chance, and would be much more suited, at becoming a companion.

Jawas on the other hand do have a better chance at becoming playable, but again because of their lore, they probably wouldn't be able to fit with the current class stories. They would possibly require their own unique story in order for them to work but they can still become Jedi, Sith, Agents, Smugglers, Troopers or Bounty Hunters.

Given we've seen Blizz use a modified/small Rocket Launcher, I still cannot picture a Jawa wielding the BFG Weapons of the Commando Trooper.

don't think that ewoks will become a playable race, but devorians would be nice along with other races.

devorians for the imps, cathars for the republic, the Voss for both.

Thankfully Cathars are playable to both sides, as it would be stupid to limit them to Republic Only and as much as I would LOVE to play as a Voss and Gormacks, the Voss are unlikely to be made playable due to the fact that their Society remains neutral

Edited by Altyrell

No! Absolutely No! Having tons of Ewoks or Jaw as running and jumping all over the place acting as irritating as possible would just kill this game for me. Its bad enough general chat is clogged with jawas this and jawas that all the time.

Spare us the horror of making them playable.