Maintenance: 24 November 2015

TaitWatson

Hey everyone,

All servers will be unavailable on November 24th while we apply Patch 4.0.2a.

DATE: 24 November 2015

TIME: 5AM PST - 7AM PST (1PM - 3PM GMT)

VERSION: 4.0.2a

I'll have official Patch Notes up in the morning, but this update includes the Companion stat changes, a fix for some players who are unable to log in, some Mission fixes, and a fix for the piles of corpses.

Thanks!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

I'll have official Patch Notes up in the morning, but this update includes the Companion stat changes, a fix for some players who are unable to log in, some Mission fixes, and a fix for the piles of corpses.

Thanks!

Wooo! Any chance that there may be a fix for this bug in the patch?

Hey everyone,

Thanks!

Question. Patch notes in the morning.. seeing as you usually take the forums down when you patch/do maintenance, where will these patch notes be? ( launcher usually redirects to the forums as well)

Tait "Ptach" Watson! Good to see you post. It's been too long. I was getting together a team of ninja string cheese as a rescue party. Calling that off now, thank goodness. It's difficult to find dairy products proficient in the martial arts.

Looking forward to the patch.

As long as maintenance times are not doubled like last week, looking forward to it. :)

Hope those Mission fixes are what I think they are, want to finish my stuck quest. :D

yeah. I waited all ******* day to log in. all. *******. day. On my birthday, no less.

Gravestone quest (CH IV?) locked out when I quicktravelled to my personal starship-- Now it says Lana is unavailable on clicking PLAY button, when she is right here, so I can't talk to her to finish the quest b/c I can't return to the Gravestone ship. Can't get there planet side because all exits from the Endless Swamp are red hexed out-- it truly is endless, because you can't leave or get to the Gravestone.