A critique of Vigilance 2.0 for PvE raiding

Mattmonkey

Judging by the parses weve seen today it appears that Vigilance and Watchman will be ruffly equivalent in DPS output in 2.0.

A tool tip error - The Overhead Strike tool tip says 4236 - 4859 damage. This is incorrect it does crit for 5296 but non crit damage is in the 2700 - 3700 range.

I have been on the PTS looking at how the class operates now and this thread is an initial attempt to think about rotations for maximum DPS. I do not have the reduced range for saber throw armour set ability just the 8% increase to Master Strike.

here is the build thingy http://pts.swtor-spy.com/skill-tree-calculator/guardian/225/

First i ran a test on slash and force sweep and found that they both hit for ruffly the same damage and crit about the same amount (with the build above). So as a filler ability the big differences are that sweep generates 1 focus while slash costs 2 & sweep is kenitc while slash is melee. http://www.torparse.com/a/152599

Next i tested Plasma Brand, Overhead Strike, Blade Storm & dispatch. I descovered that compaired to each other if you add the bleeds to the main damage and use them as soon as they refresh then comparitivly:

Plasma Brand generates 26.5% of total damage

Overhead Strike generates 25% of total damage

Blade Storm generates 21.5% of total damage

Dispatch 10%

with the remander being focus generators.

http://www.torparse.com/a/152623

When i added in Master Strike it increased my dps from 1850 to 2150. (the PTS is in the USA while i am in New Zealand so this is with 300 lag).

Unfortunitly i found that spamming bleed abilities and master strike + dispatch as soon as they came off cool down was ruffly 100 dps better than a rotation that was based around using Plasma Brand every 12 seconds.

This seems a pitty

I see that wade county is generateing 2300+ using a run out and leap in rotation that avoids strike - as per current best practice (i cant try this at 300 lag unfortunitly).

The principals i have adopted are similar to current vigi and watchman practice. keep the bleeds as the primary focus and fit Masterstrike & dispatch in while your bleeds are up.

Opening: Throw - Leap - Sunder - Plasma Brand - Overhead Strike - Blade Storm (crits) - Master Strike - Dispatch

= 9 sec from Plasma Brand to Dispatch

So Sweep - Sunder get you to 12 second and back to plasma Brand - but also gives you down time of 4 seconds on overhead Slash and Blade Storm.

to improve this use Overhead strike ahead of Plasma brand when it is ready (they do ruffly the same total output) and use Blade storm every time you have 2 stacks of force rush.

Master Strike seems to proc every second Plasma Brand on avarage.

Dispatch Procs reliably at 20 seconds

Every other rotation when Master Strike & dispatch do not proc

Sunder - Plasma Brand - Overhead Strike - Blade Storm - Sweep - Saber throw - Leap - slash - Sunder etc

(basically you have 4 abilities or 6 seconds to fill back to sunder).

its great the the DPS is comparible to the other main melee class well done bioware. it is a pitty that it now feels much more like a watchman to play - i dont like the priority based (spam you best abilities) approach much. and loved how it plays currnently pre 2.0.

Pleas feel free to add your improved approaches to rotation and skil use - gearing - Specing here. if you like add parses too.

Lyrik

Edited by Mattmonkey

i personally love it. in terms of it feeling like watchmen? ehhh i respectfully disagree for one reason. I'm very familiar with both classes and with watchmen/annihilation i feel like an agressive, beserking slasher. with vengeance (mirror) i feel like a heavy hitting hulk. I can see what you mean when you say it plays like watchmen tho with the new sundering assault/strike and personally im thankful for that because that makes me feel the this class spec was actually meant to dps, instead of spamming it every time it comes off its 3 second cool down

bottom line i love it. in basic arkanian gear bis, no augments and dg gear, im always within 50-100 dps or equal to my marauder; both carnage and annihilation spec.

and 50-100 dps gap is perfect. still not as good as a pure dps melee class, but competitive. WELL DONE bioware, and thank you for listening

i personally love it. in terms of it feeling like watchmen? ehhh i respectfully disagree for one reason. I'm very familiar with both classes and with watchmen/annihilation i feel like an agressive, beserking slasher. with vengeance (mirror) i feel like a heavy hitting hulk. I can see what you mean when you say it plays like watchmen tho with the new sundering assault/strike and personally im thankful for that because that makes me feel the this class spec was actually meant to dps, instead of spamming it every time it comes off its 3 second cool down

yea i agree pritty much - its not sunder so much as the 12 second change to plasma brand that im commenting on... we went from 3 abilities with the same cool down for a super smoth rotation - to 12 sec + 2x 9 sec. Making everything constantly unstable. its not a major - watchman is easier to play than vigi currently - i just prefer the vigi style at the mo - and would rather not have the best approach be a spam abilities as they come off cool down approach - any meat head can do that. :)

Edited by Mattmonkey

I've done some other parses since, tweaking things here and there with each one.

My general rule of thumb is to always prioritize Plasma Brand over Overhead Slash, and to actually delay using them by 1 GCD in order to maximize my chances at Zen Strike procs. If I have to delay by more than 1 GCD, I'll go ahead and use Plasma Brand or Overhead Slash, even if I can't proc Zen Strike.

I also try to save Blade Storm only with 2 stacks of Force Rush, but will sometimes use it with only 1 as its better to not crit a Blade Storm than be forced to use Slash or Strike as filler.

The reason I delay for Zen Strike procs is because of how important they are for maintaining DPS now, with Sunder on a longer cooldown and Zen Strike giving you 3 Focus back instead of 2, you get more out of it when you do proc but you can run dryer on Focus if you don't and Sunder isn't ready yet.

The ideal situation when proccing Zen Strike is to have Sweep, Sunder, Blade Storm and a proc'd Dispatch from Keening all ready to go, as this lets you do something like Plasma Brand (zen Strike) -> Master Strike -> Dispatch -> Blade Storm -> Sunder -> Overhead Slash (you could use Sweep in place of Sunder if you're ok on Focus, or in place of Dispatch if you didn't proc Keening), as this would allow you to have a chance to proc Zen Strike again on that Overhead Slash, as well as your next Plasma Brand. Using Overhead Slash 1 GCD sooner would waste a chance at a Zen Strike proc, and those procs are the absolute key to our DPS now, even moreso than before.

Now, if you didn't have enough filler available, and lets say you proc'd another Zen Strike on Overhead Slash, I would consider immediately using Plasma Brand when its off cooldown since it is our best DPS ability, and also since Overhead Slash is only on a 9 second cooldown, meaning less downtime before your next chance to proc Zen Strike.

I guess I'd put it like this... get your proc on Plasma Brand, try to push your filler out so Overhead can also proc. Get your proc on Overhead, unless you have solid filler like both Dispatch and Blade Storm available, go ahead and use your next Plasma Brand early.

EDIT: as to the best approach being "spam abilities as they come off cd", that is definitely not what I do. I am constantly holding things back a GCD or two, whether it be Sunder to make sure I don't waste Focus (using it at more than 5 Focus is a waste, and even at 5 can waste Focus if your in combat Focus generators proc at the same time), or OS/PB to make sure I have as many opportunities to proc a Zen Strike as possible, or even Keening proccing your Dispatch, as with 2 stacks of Force Rush I prefer to get my next Blade Storm out before I use my Keening proc to generate a free stack of Force Rush (the proc lasts at least 10 seconds).

Here's a parse from a single target boss fight in Mando Raiders, the bonus boss... as its mostly a tank and spank, with occasional movement, its a fairly easy fight for melee DPS to check their numbers on. I actually wound up using Plasma Brand more than Overhead Slash, some of that was due to downtime from movement issues (the boss occasionally drops aggro and attacks a random person), but the fact my DPS stayed well over 2400 proves Plasma Brand is the key for us, much moreso than Overhead Slash.

http://www.torparse.com/a/153149/29/0/Damage+Dealt

This is probably my best dummy parse so far.

http://www.torparse.com/a/153155/1/0/Damage+Dealt

Edited by wadecounty

yeah no changes in terms of priority list goes with 2.0. MS>PB>BS (only if 2 stacks) >OS

if bs doesn't have 2 stacks, i get another stack with OS or dispatch if its up than do scream, cuz currently with our class at least, crit is useless and i have none

Nice parses there Wade.

My first impulse was to orient all the abilities around using Sunder then Plasma Brand every 12 seconds. This works well as the 9 second gap remaining fits OS BS MS and Dispatch + one or OS BS + 4 every other time.

I will keep working this up it looks like you are doing something similar. its a little hard to build a rotation with 3100 lag but good to chat about it here and get a sence of the play.

Cheers

Well, I don't know how dialed in the gear is on these toons...but there are watchman parses over 2700 out there right now...

Also, I find on live that the best priority dps wise puts ravage/masterstrike as top priority...then apply bleeds then use force scream/blade storm...then your other attacks.

On the pts we need to be more mindful of our procs than ever...and I am sure we will discover the sweet spot in due time. But it seems that bleed damage slightly over takes the damage from ravage/masterstrike after 5 mins. This will make us more dependent on bleed damage...but we should not be lulled into forgetting about other attacks.

Well, I don't know how dialed in the gear is on these toons...but there are watchman parses over 2700 out there right now...

Also, I find on live that the best priority dps wise puts ravage/masterstrike as top priority...then apply bleeds then use force scream/blade storm...then your other attacks.

On the pts we need to be more mindful of our procs than ever...and I am sure we will discover the sweet spot in due time. But it seems that bleed damage slightly over takes the damage from ravage/masterstrike after 5 mins. This will make us more dependent on bleed damage...but we should not be lulled into forgetting about other attacks.

Lol omg SHOW ME these parses of 2700 that everyone says there are yet are nowhere to be seen! And what's their gear? Some nerds are in 72s, new augments and such so back up the claim with proof plz. Most I've seen is 2650 from a carnage marauder and he had new stims, and some 72s

If you calculate out the damage from each of our main attacks you get the following:

Overhead strike: 4916 devided by 9 = 546.2

Plasma Brand: 5310 devided bt 12 = 442.5

minimum non crit damage in each case. Plasma Brand probaby tops becuase it is more internal damage.

Based on this it is important to use OS every 9 seconds. Also OS is our biggest damage out put if we use it every 9 seconds. BUT plasma brand bleed provides a significant baseline dps that can be kept up continusly by using 1 gcd every 12 seconds. So achieveing both these aims is important.

Master Strike is our bigest attack. However changes in 2.0 do not change current priorities - all the players able to do 1900+ are able to do so by using Master Strike only when the bleeds are up, losing the bleeds in order to prioritise MS results in a net DPS loss.

Master Strike Zen can only proc every 9 seconds - this means you need to use Master Strike Proc before the ability that proced it comes off cool down again. Wade is suggesting that seperating OS and PB helps with this which kinda makes sense.

So best use of MS = wait for proc - get bleeds up - use proc (within 9 sec) - wait for proc - get bleeds up - etc

___

Trying to maximise OS is annoyingly tricky (with 300 lag anyway)

For every 12 second PB use we get to use OS 1.25 times (over 12 seconds OS can be used twice it is usefull to break the PB cooldown into 3 second (or 2 gcd) chunks .

I have been finding that to avoid OS and PB comeing off cooldown at the same time it is usefull to hit OS 3 gcds (4.5 seconds) after PB initially.

This means it comes ready again 1 gcd after PB (1.5 seconds) then again 1 gcd before PB (1.5 seconds) this ones tricky because if you use Sunder directly prior to PB you cant on this occurance. The next one is 3 GCDs (4.5 seconds) before PB then 5 GCDs or (7.5 second) then 10.5 seconds (straght after) then 13.5 (straght before) etc.

In practice i imagine such a rotation being perfected with low lag on a dummy - but its not gona happen in a boss fight.

Blade Storm has to be used comparitivly oppotunistically when we have 2 stacks, similar with Dispatch but within 10 seconds of proc.

Lyrik

Edited by Mattmonkey

heres some parses i did today on my annihilation marauder and vengeance jug on pts

marauder http://www.torparse.com/a/154025/3/0/Damage+Dealt

jug

http://www.torparse.com/a/154031

gap is less than 100 in every attempt i do

when i stopped the fight tho in mox, it was 2330 for the marauder and 2328 for the jug if you take out the last few seconds of dead fight

Edited by TwistedTony

This thread has them as high as 2600+, in watchman, and I have seen higher already...they're in 69 gear btw.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5951864#post5951864

This one has routinely 2500-2600 parses in carnage and Annihilation, naturally, does more than carnage...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=601630&page=7

Edited by planet_J

This thread has them as high as 2600+, in watchman, and I have seen higher already...they're in 69 gear btw.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5951864#post5951864

This one has routinely 2500-2600 parses in carnage and Annihilation, naturally, does more than carnage...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=601630&page=7

if you look at this its ont the War Zone training Dummy - a completely different beastie to the operation training dummy at level 55.

the second one is operations dummy and in combat spec. no info re gear thou.

so easy to make claims based on incomplete information - it might be true that in the same gear sentinals are still 300dps better. if thats the case then biowear has messed our class around for no gain - seems unlikly but i guess we gota watch this space.

Edited by Mattmonkey

if you look at this its ont the War Zone training Dummy - a completely different beastie to the operation training dummy at level 55.

the second one is operations dummy and in combat spec. no info re gear thou.

so easy to make claims based on incomplete information - it might be true that in the same gear sentinals are still 300dps better. if thats the case then biowear has messed our class around for no gain - seems unlikly but i guess we gota watch this space.

I've done hours and hours of testing between annihilation and carnage and vengeance in equal gear and the gap has never under any circumstance been 300. Every parse I've done ends up around 2300 for vengeance, 2350 for annihilation, and 2400 for carnage. Carnage has never it 2500 in a 5 minute parse and vengeance never 2400. So gap is 100-150 at the max.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys.

I have been hitting the damned dummy for 5-6 hours over the past few days to try and find some kind of rotation with the new Vigilance spec.

I wanted to try and simplify things first before going to the level where you guys currently. If it can help you guys in any way I can safely say that I have found a perfectly smooth rotation and it pretty much just involves keeping Sundering Strike and Plasma Brand together and Overhead Slash and Blade Storm together, with the two ability groups only but, with me, always seperated by for instance a Strike I just did a 680sec test with this and scored 2077 DPS. This value is laughable naturally to you guys but if you try this out you'll definitely find that there is a perfectly smooth rotation there.

Take a look at my combat log below and you'll see exactly what I mean, the same pattern over and over...

I am hoping this can help you guys in some way.

EDIT: Just did 2160 reliably by fitting in Slash more often than Strike.

I put a snippet of my parse or combat log in code tags here:

[16:07:50] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Saber Throw for 2949 damage.
[16:07:53] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1744 damage.
[16:07:53] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1779 damage.
[16:07:55] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 6377 damage.
[16:07:56] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Sundering Strike for 1084 damage.
[16:07:58] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Plasma Brand for 2187 damage.
[16:07:59] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Dispatch for 3174 damage.
[16:08:00] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 1409 damage.
[16:08:01] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Overhead Slash for 5487 damage.
[16:08:02] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:08:03] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 264 damage.
[16:08:03] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Blade Storm for 3774 damage.
[16:08:03] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:08:03] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:08:04] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:08:04] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 264 damage.
[16:08:04] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1783 damage.
[16:08:04] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:08:04] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1753 damage.
[16:08:05] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:08:05] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 0 damage.
[16:08:06] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:08:06] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:08:06] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:08:07] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 264 damage.
[16:08:07] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 3638 damage.
[16:08:07] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Force Sweep for 0 damage.
[16:08:07] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:08:08] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:08:09] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:08:09] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 0 damage.
[16:08:10] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Sundering Strike for 1187 damage.
[16:08:11] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Plasma Brand for 2207 damage.
[16:08:12] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1687 damage.
[16:08:13] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1792 damage.
[16:08:14] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:08:16] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 340 damage.
[16:08:16] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 365 damage.
[16:08:17] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:08:17] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 338 damage.
[16:08:18] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Overhead Slash for 3035 damage.
[16:08:18] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:08:19] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Blade Storm for 3739 damage.
[16:08:19] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:08:20] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:08:20] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:08:20] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:08:20] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:08:21] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Dispatch for 5746 damage.
[16:08:21] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 0 damage.
[16:08:21] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:08:22] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:08:22] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:08:23] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:08:23] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Sundering Strike for 1092 damage.
[16:08:23] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:08:23] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 0 damage.
[16:08:24] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Plasma Brand for 2168 damage.
[16:08:24] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:08:25] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:08:25] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Force Sweep for 3299 damage.
[16:08:27] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:08:27] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:08:28] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Overhead Slash for 5372 damage.
[16:08:28] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:08:30] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:08:30] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:08:30] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Blade Storm for 3753 damage.
[16:08:30] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:08:31] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 264 damage.
[16:08:31] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 350 damage.
[16:08:31] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 361 damage.
[16:08:31] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:08:32] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:08:32] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 657 damage.
[16:08:32] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:08:32] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:08:33] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:08:33] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:08:33] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:08:33] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Slash for 1736 damage.
[16:08:34] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:08:34] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:08:35] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Sundering Strike for 1097 damage.
[16:08:35] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:08:36] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:08:36] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Plasma Brand for 2172 damage.
[16:08:37] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 359 damage.
[16:08:38] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 365 damage.
[16:08:39] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 349 damage.
[16:08:39] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 0 damage.
[16:08:39] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:08:40] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Overhead Slash for 3082 damage.
[16:08:40] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:08:41] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:08:41] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Blade Storm for 3757 damage.
[16:08:42] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:08:42] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:08:42] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:08:43] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1761 damage.
[16:08:43] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:08:43] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:08:43] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1844 damage.
[16:08:44] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:08:44] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:08:45] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:08:45] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:08:45] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:08:45] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:08:45] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 3355 damage.
[16:08:46] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Dispatch for 3170 damage.
[16:08:46] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:08:47] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:08:48] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:08:48] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Sundering Strike for 1138 damage.
[16:08:49] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Plasma Brand for 3747 damage.
[16:08:50] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:08:50] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Force Sweep for 1905 damage.
[16:08:52] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 1409 damage.
[16:08:53] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Overhead Slash for 2885 damage.
[16:08:53] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:08:54] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:08:54] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Blade Storm for 3733 damage.
[16:08:55] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:08:55] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:08:55] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:08:55] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 383 damage.
[16:08:56] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:08:56] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:08:56] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 378 damage.
[16:08:56] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:08:56] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 396 damage.
[16:08:57] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 614 damage.
[16:08:57] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:08:57] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 0 damage.
[16:08:57] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 637 damage.
[16:08:58] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 0 damage.
[16:08:58] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:08:58] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:08:58] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 339 damage.
[16:08:59] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:08:59] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Slash for 1720 damage.
[16:09:00] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:09:01] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Sundering Strike for 1102 damage.
[16:09:01] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:09:02] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Plasma Brand for 2185 damage.
[16:09:03] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 381 damage.
[16:09:04] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 391 damage.
[16:09:04] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 684 damage.
[16:09:04] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:09:05] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Overhead Slash for 3026 damage.
[16:09:06] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:09:07] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 264 damage.
[16:09:07] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Blade Storm for 3800 damage.
[16:09:07] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:09:07] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:09:08] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:09:08] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:09:08] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Force Sweep for 1919 damage.
[16:09:08] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:09:09] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:09:09] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:09:09] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 345 damage.
[16:09:09] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:09:10] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 588 damage.
[16:09:10] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 1409 damage.
[16:09:10] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:09:10] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:09:11] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:09:12] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Slash for 1877 damage.
[16:09:12] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 384 damage.
[16:09:12] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:09:13] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:09:13] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Sundering Strike for 1184 damage.
[16:09:15] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Plasma Brand for 3637 damage.
[16:09:16] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1772 damage.
[16:09:16] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1702 damage.
[16:09:17] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 1409 damage.
[16:09:19] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 3708 damage.
[16:09:19] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Dispatch for 3474 damage.
[16:09:20] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 1409 damage.
[16:09:22] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Overhead Slash for 5288 damage.
[16:09:22] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:09:22] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:09:23] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 264 damage.
[16:09:23] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Blade Storm for 0 damage.
[16:09:23] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:09:24] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:09:24] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Force Sweep for 1921 damage.
[16:09:25] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 264 damage.
[16:09:26] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:09:26] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:09:26] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Sundering Strike for 1147 damage.
[16:09:27] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:09:28] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Plasma Brand for 2117 damage.
[16:09:29] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 375 damage.
[16:09:29] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:09:29] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 376 damage.
[16:09:30] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 366 damage.
[16:09:30] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 1409 damage.
[16:09:31] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Overhead Slash for 3033 damage.
[16:09:31] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 264 damage.
[16:09:32] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:09:33] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Blade Storm for 3837 damage.
[16:09:33] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 0 damage.
[16:09:33] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:09:33] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:09:33] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:09:34] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 357 damage.
[16:09:34] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:09:34] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 264 damage.
[16:09:35] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 352 damage.
[16:09:35] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:09:35] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Dispatch for 3193 damage.
[16:09:35] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:09:36] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:09:36] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:09:36] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:09:37] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:09:38] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:09:38] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Sundering Strike for 1151 damage.
[16:09:40] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Plasma Brand for 3692 damage.
[16:09:41] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:09:41] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1762 damage.
[16:09:41] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1756 damage.
[16:09:42] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 1409 damage.
[16:09:44] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 3681 damage.
[16:09:44] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Force Sweep for 1890 damage.
[16:09:45] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 1409 damage.
[16:09:46] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 384 damage.
[16:09:46] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Overhead Slash for 5123 damage.
[16:09:47] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:09:48] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Blade Storm for 3748 damage.
[16:09:48] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 264 damage.
[16:09:48] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:09:48] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:09:49] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:09:49] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 400 damage.
[16:09:49] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:09:49] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 375 damage.
[16:09:50] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:09:50] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 391 damage.
[16:09:50] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:09:50] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:09:51] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:09:51] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Sundering Strike for 1084 damage.
[16:09:51] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:09:51] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:09:52] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:09:52] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:09:53] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Plasma Brand for 3805 damage.
[16:09:53] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:09:54] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 367 damage.
[16:09:55] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 352 damage.
[16:09:55] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:09:55] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:09:55] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 378 damage.
[16:09:56] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Overhead Slash for 2927 damage.
[16:09:57] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:09:58] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 264 damage.
[16:09:58] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Blade Storm for 3748 damage.
[16:09:58] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 1409 damage.
[16:09:58] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:09:59] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:09:59] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Dispatch for 5691 damage.
[16:09:59] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:10:00] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:10:00] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 384 damage.
[16:10:00] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:10:00] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Force Sweep for 0 damage.
[16:10:01] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:10:01] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 1409 damage.
[16:10:01] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:10:02] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:10:02] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:10:03] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Sundering Strike for 1143 damage.
[16:10:03] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:10:05] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Plasma Brand for 2182 damage.
[16:10:06] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 345 damage.
[16:10:06] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:10:06] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 388 damage.
[16:10:07] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 359 damage.
[16:10:07] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 1409 damage.
[16:10:08] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Overhead Slash for 3123 damage.
[16:10:08] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 264 damage.
[16:10:09] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 264 damage.
[16:10:09] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Blade Storm for 3782 damage.
[16:10:10] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:10:10] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:10:10] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:10:10] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:10:10] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 365 damage.
[16:10:11] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 374 damage.
[16:10:11] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:10:11] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:10:12] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 338 damage.
[16:10:12] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:10:12] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:10:12] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1681 damage.
[16:10:13] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1756 damage.
[16:10:13] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 1409 damage.
[16:10:13] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:10:13] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:10:14] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:10:15] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 3496 damage.
[16:10:15] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:10:15] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Force Sweep for 1904 damage.
[16:10:16] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:10:16] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:10:18] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Sundering Strike for 1127 damage.
[16:10:19] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Plasma Brand for 2205 damage.
[16:10:20] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Dispatch for 5934 damage.
[16:10:22] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:10:22] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:10:22] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Overhead Slash for 5222 damage.
[16:10:23] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:10:24] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Blade Storm for 3794 damage.
[16:10:24] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:10:25] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:10:25] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:10:25] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:10:25] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 680 damage.
[16:10:26] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:10:26] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 351 damage.
[16:10:26] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:10:26] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 385 damage.
[16:10:27] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:10:27] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:10:27] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:10:27] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Slash for 1876 damage.
[16:10:28] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:10:28] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:10:28] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:10:29] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:10:30] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:10:30] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Sundering Strike for 1147 damage.
[16:10:31] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Plasma Brand for 2122 damage.
[16:10:33] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1843 damage.
[16:10:33] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1729 damage.
[16:10:34] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:10:34] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:10:35] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 6132 damage.
[16:10:36] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Force Sweep for 1915 damage.
[16:10:37] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:10:39] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Blade Storm for 3845 damage.
[16:10:40] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 1409 damage.
[16:10:40] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:10:40] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:10:41] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 0 damage.
[16:10:42] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Sundering Strike for 1175 damage.
[16:10:42] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:10:43] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:10:43] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Plasma Brand for 2164 damage.
[16:10:44] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:10:44] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Dispatch for 3142 damage.
[16:10:45] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:10:45] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:10:46] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:10:47] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Overhead Slash for 3216 damage.
[16:10:47] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 264 damage.
[16:10:48] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:10:48] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Blade Storm for 3809 damage.
[16:10:49] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 0 damage.
[16:10:49] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:10:49] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:10:50] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1723 damage.
[16:10:50] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:10:50] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 384 damage.
[16:10:50] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1782 damage.
[16:10:50] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:10:51] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:10:51] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 264 damage.
[16:10:52] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:10:52] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:10:52] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:10:52] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 3577 damage.
[16:10:53] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:10:54] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Sundering Strike for 2052 damage.
[16:10:54] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:10:55] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:10:55] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:10:55] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Plasma Brand for 3785 damage.
[16:10:56] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 343 damage.
[16:10:57] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 583 damage.
[16:10:58] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 387 damage.
[16:10:58] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:10:59] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Overhead Slash for 5321 damage.
[16:10:59] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:11:00] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:11:00] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Blade Storm for 3756 damage.
[16:11:01] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:11:01] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:11:01] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:11:01] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:11:01] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Force Sweep for 1845 damage.
[16:11:02] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:11:02] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:11:03] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:11:03] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Dispatch for 3325 damage.
[16:11:03] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 264 damage.
[16:11:04] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 1409 damage.
[16:11:04] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:11:04] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:11:04] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 389 damage.
[16:11:05] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:11:05] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 342 damage.
[16:11:06] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 387 damage.
[16:11:06] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:11:06] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:11:07] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Sundering Strike for 1110 damage.
[16:11:07] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:11:08] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Plasma Brand for 3625 damage.
[16:11:09] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1815 damage.
[16:11:10] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1773 damage.
[16:11:11] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:11:12] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 384 damage.
[16:11:12] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 6009 damage.
[16:11:12] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 349 damage.
[16:11:13] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 363 damage.
[16:11:14] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:11:14] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 600 damage.
[16:11:15] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Overhead Slash for 3060 damage.
[16:11:15] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:11:16] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 264 damage.
[16:11:16] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Blade Storm for 3804 damage.
[16:11:17] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 1409 damage.
[16:11:17] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:11:17] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 384 damage.
[16:11:17] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 264 damage.
[16:11:17] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Force Sweep for 1892 damage.
[16:11:18] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:11:18] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:11:19] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:11:19] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:11:20] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Sundering Strike for 1886 damage.
[16:11:20] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 1409 damage.
[16:11:20] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:11:20] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:11:21] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:11:21] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Plasma Brand for 3694 damage.
[16:11:22] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:11:22] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1836 damage.
[16:11:23] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1831 damage.
[16:11:23] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:11:23] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:11:25] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 3417 damage.
[16:11:25] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Dispatch for 3338 damage.
[16:11:26] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:11:28] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Overhead Slash for 2946 damage.
[16:11:28] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:11:29] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:11:29] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 264 damage.
[16:11:29] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Blade Storm for 3794 damage.
[16:11:29] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:11:30] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:11:30] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 264 damage.
[16:11:30] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 346 damage.
[16:11:31] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:11:31] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 681 damage.
[16:11:31] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:11:31] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 352 damage.
[16:11:32] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:11:32] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:11:32] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:11:33] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Sundering Strike for 1175 damage.
[16:11:33] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:11:33] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:11:34] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:11:34] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:11:34] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Plasma Brand for 2095 damage.
[16:11:35] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:11:35] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Force Sweep for 1912 damage.
[16:11:36] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:11:37] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Overhead Slash for 3117 damage.
[16:11:37] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:11:38] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:11:39] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Blade Storm for 3814 damage.
[16:11:39] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 1409 damage.
[16:11:39] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:11:39] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 264 damage.
[16:11:40] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:11:40] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1788 damage.
[16:11:40] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:11:40] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1730 damage.
[16:11:40] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 264 damage.
[16:11:41] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:11:41] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:11:42] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:11:42] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:11:42] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 3517 damage.
[16:11:42] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:11:43] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:11:44] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Dispatch for 3519 damage.
[16:11:44] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:11:45] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:11:46] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Sundering Strike for 1169 damage.
[16:11:47] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:11:47] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Plasma Brand for 2142 damage.
[16:11:49] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 3106 damage.
[16:11:49] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1684 damage.
[16:11:50] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:11:51] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 3459 damage.
[16:11:52] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Force Sweep for 1858 damage.
[16:11:53] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:11:54] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Overhead Slash for 2896 damage.
[16:11:54] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:11:55] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 264 damage.
[16:11:55] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Blade Storm for 3846 damage.
[16:11:56] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:11:56] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:11:56] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:11:56] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:11:57] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:11:57] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:11:58] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Sundering Strike for 1111 damage.
[16:11:58] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:11:58] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:11:59] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 0 damage.
[16:11:59] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 0 damage.
[16:11:59] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 264 damage.
[16:11:59] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Plasma Brand for 2118 damage.
[16:12:00] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 0 damage.
[16:12:01] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1782 damage.
[16:12:01] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:12:01] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1702 damage.
[16:12:02] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:12:03] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 3383 damage.
[16:12:04] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Force Sweep for 3218 damage.
[16:12:05] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:12:06] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Overhead Slash for 2994 damage.
[16:12:07] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:12:07] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:12:08] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:12:08] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:12:08] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Blade Storm for 3795 damage.
[16:12:09] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:12:09] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:12:09] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Dispatch for 5942 damage.
[16:12:10] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:12:10] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:12:11] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:12:11] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:12:11] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:12:11] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Sundering Strike for 1148 damage.
[16:12:12] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 384 damage.
[16:12:12] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 174 damage.
[16:12:12] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:12:13] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:12:13] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Plasma Brand for 2168 damage.
[16:12:14] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:12:14] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 342 damage.
[16:12:14] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 346 damage.
[16:12:15] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Strike for 680 damage.
[16:12:15] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:12:16] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Overhead Slash for 3089 damage.
[16:12:16] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:12:16] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:12:17] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 264 damage.
[16:12:17] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Blade Storm for 3849 damage.
[16:12:18] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 1409 damage.
[16:12:18] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:12:18] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:12:19] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1820 damage.
[16:12:19] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:12:19] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 1851 damage.
[16:12:19] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:12:20] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:12:20] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 264 damage.
[16:12:21] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:12:21] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 0 damage.
[16:12:21] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Master Strike for 3359 damage.
[16:12:21] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 153 damage.
[16:12:22] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Force Sweep for 1886 damage.
[16:12:22] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning Force for 222 damage.
[16:12:22] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:12:23] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 101 damage.
[16:12:24] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Burning (Physical) for 816 damage.
[16:12:25] YOU hit Operations Training Dummy with Plasma Brand for 2100 damage.

Edited by Quickglue

Hi guys.

I wanted to try and simplify things first before going to the level where you guys currently. If it can help you guys in any way I can safely say that I have found a perfectly smooth rotation and it pretty much just involves keeping Sundering Strike and Plasma Brand together and Overhead Slash and Blade Storm together, with the two ability groups only but, with me, always seperated by for instance a Strike I just did a 680sec test with this and scored 2077 DPS. This value is laughable naturally to you guys but if you try this out you'll definitely find that there is a perfectly smooth rotation there.

[/code]

yea i agree mate that rotation is easy and not to bad in terms of output. its a long way from optimal thou. because Overhead slash and bladestorm are on a 9 second cool down and plamsa brand is on a 12 second cool down top dps is going to established through optimising the use of those skills along with the fact that every 9 sec you have a chance to proc master strike. you will probably find you can lift your dps about 500 if you get it perfect - thats my guess anyway.

you will probably find you can lift your dps about 500 if you get it perfect - thats my guess anyway.

Yeah I think this new spec in Patch 2.0 has awesome potential.

By doing the rotation I suggested above I am able to do 2225-2275 DPS consistently in lv. 69 gear and stim with more careful use of Dispatch, Saber Throw, Force Sweep, Slash in that order instead of resorting to Strike as filler but that seems to be as high as this rotation will go.

Like you said mate, it becomes constantly unstable when trying to maximise the proc chance on Master Strike while at the same time trying to fit it in only when bleeds are up urgh...

I'll definitely keep a close on this thread over the next few weeks.