Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The state of Solo Ranked and Season 11

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
The state of Solo Ranked and Season 11

LinkinPein
03.12.2019 , 01:44 PM | #201
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Its nice to have an objective. I have the same with achievements in this game, I simply want to get them all. Its a principle. You also follow the same, a principle of being top 3. The point is not to get too carried away. I am fine with achievements not being attainable, bugged or broken, I have time. You have to have the same patience with Ranked.
Not to get carried away, uh... yeah. We've reached a critical point. It was the time for BioWare to show a reliable attitude against wintrading. That didn't happen. Of what patience do you speak? Are we to wait for s15 in hope of actual justice? These clowns that call themselves BioWare deserve to be shut down like the rest of EA's victims. By the what, why do you even compare achievements to a top 3 reward? It's not like BioFail is going take away that flair you have and give it to me.
Szopen the Expert Marauder [10]
... who only likes Fury!
<Bravado>

TrixxieTriss
03.12.2019 , 04:39 PM | #202
Quote:
Return 30% damage reduction when stunned to Juggernauts, Assassins and Powertechs.

With the increase in damage output, these classes simply get close to dying in a single 4 second stun, if not plain globalled
Iíve mainly stayed out of this conversation because I had not been playing ranked for many seasons.
Iíve now gotten back into it and I decided to test my Jugg out yesterday.
I think you either need to be a 1% Jugg player or in a grank team for a dps Jugg to be viable at all.
DCDs are good on a Jugg, but the stun to death is terrible. I thought it was bad in regs (sometimes), but ranked
I wonít be taking my Jugg back into ranked even though itís one of my favourite classes and Iím better on it than my Mara (in regs), which I have less trouble with in ranked.
Really, my 3 fav classes arenít solo ranked viable for me. Rage Jugg, Lightning Sorc and Deception Sin are hard for me to play in solo ranked. My Sorc hits like a wet rag, you can only kite so much till you eventually die. Same goes with my Sin.
Itís sad that I have to use my number 4 favourite class in ranked pvp.

Lhancelot
03.12.2019 , 04:42 PM | #203
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Itís sad that I have to use my number 4 favourite class in ranked pvp.
I always hated that too. I like merc/mando heals best tbh, but trying that in ranked was a nightmare.

I just ended up going to sorc because I never enjoyed ops heals and sorc healer was a lot less frustrating than my merc or mando healer was. Far easier to keep the group up on the sorc.
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696

merovejec
03.13.2019 , 12:18 AM | #204
Quote: Originally Posted by LinkinPein View Post
It's not like BioFail is going take away that flair you have and give it to me.
Would that ease your "pein"?
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68130

LinkinPein
03.13.2019 , 11:19 AM | #205
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Would that ease your "pein"?
Is it really so hard to provide solid counter-arguments that you must resort to trolling? Anyway, you already know how I stand on that subject. You clearly didn't deserve to have that top 3, neither did a certain Marauder/Sentinel who recently got banned. SWTOR would be a better place with you without that flair. I happened to be the one deserving it instead. I mean, people certainly didn't have to wintrade in s9 to get a top 3 spot, yet they did. I took the long way for it, therefore I deserve it. It doesn't get simpler than that.

There is no ''pein'' here, more like indignation. I'm sick of seeing good players think that they are entitled to rewards simply because they either got the skill for it, or because they got one in the past. Queue up, play the strategy game Solo Ranked is, and go through the same ******** everyone has to go through.
Szopen the Expert Marauder [10]
... who only likes Fury!
<Bravado>