That sabacc table in The Esseles

OK I think this is pretty much an old subject to talk about but I have to ask. Has that sabacc table in The Esseles been always useless? I tried to right-click it when I was soloing The Esseles but that didn't work,so do I need a group for that or does that not work too?

lol funny I kind of thought of that for a second when I tried it.

BTW I was looking at some old Youtube videos of this flashpoint back in 2012 I think and it didn't work back then. And I thought to myself "How long has it been like this?":eek:

OK I think this is pretty much an old subject to talk about but I have to ask. Has that sabacc table in The Esseles been always useless? I tried to right-click it when I was soloing The Esseles but that didn't work,so do I need a group for that or does that not work too?

Well, seeing as how the ship is under attack, I think the last thing you should be thinking about is playing a game of Sabacc.....

I do, however, think that Bioware should implement an active version of Pazaak. This is The Old Republic, after all.....

I think maybe at some point the original dev team wanted to implement some type of gambling system for players to put there credits on the line I might just be forgetting things but on nar shaddaa at one point early in the game there were tables you could click like the one in esseles and when you would click them it would say "not usable right now" no?

but than again this was like a year ago so :rak_03:

Edited by mfourcustom

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
This is a limitation of the game engine.

To let you know it's a "Sabacc Table" when you mouseover it, they needed to make it interactable.:rak_03:

No they don't. There are plenty of things in the field you can roll your mouse over and identify without being able to interact. Granted I'm thinking of material nodes that you don't have the skill to gather, so that might be something different.