Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Cybertech] Cybertech Crew Skill Guide

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Cybertech] Cybertech Crew Skill Guide

gophur
06.27.2019 , 06:45 AM | #131
Has it been that long? Wow! I just resubbed and this post came blasting back from the past.
"Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?"

spider-venom
06.29.2019 , 10:30 AM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by phalczen View Post
Oh my. Biometric crystal alloys havenít been around for 7 years. I have grenade schematics on my cyber tech but heís been a cyber tech since 1.0. Iím not even sure which grenade schematics are still available from the vendor, but looking through both the ones listed under grenades and the ones in my archive section, none require any more of the exotic crafting materials, even the purple artifact advanced v-6 Ďnades that used to need BCAs no longer need them.

You can get blue prototype V-9 series schematics and they use Polished Aluminium Cyber Assembly Components and the blue prototype grade 9 underworld metal Vandinite.
they're still around-saw a bulk on the get last week.

spider-venom
07.04.2019 , 01:11 PM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by phalczen View Post
Oh my. Biometric crystal alloys havenít been around for 7 years. I have grenade schematics on my cyber tech but heís been a cyber tech since 1.0. Iím not even sure which grenade schematics are still available from the vendor, but looking through both the ones listed under grenades and the ones in my archive section, none require any more of the exotic crafting materials, even the purple artifact advanced v-6 Ďnades that used to need BCAs no longer need them.

You can get blue prototype V-9 series schematics and they use Polished Aluminium Cyber Assembly Components and the blue prototype grade 9 underworld metal Vandinite.
not that it matters-all you need is zakuul duristeel.............along with the other stuff.