Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dantooine Conquest week nerfed?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Toraak
11.19.2019 , 12:16 PM | #1
This is a horrible Idea to remove the Conquest objectives for doing Dantooine dailies, Dantooine Heroics, Taris Heroics, Balmorra Heroics.

Edit: also missing is the daily for winning 1 PvP match.

I get it that BW doesn't want people doing only Dantooine dailies to get conquest, however with how the daily points would be set up we'd get roughly 3300 per daily, and 625 for quest completion. So roughly 4k per quest for a total of (28k conquest from dailies). You would have needed to do other activities to complete the 50k regardless.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

bgstranger
11.19.2019 , 12:28 PM | #2
It's a big disappointment for me. WHY?

p.s.
And I got the 3 rampage just by wiping on turrets . What's up with this mission?

CaptRogue
11.19.2019 , 12:35 PM | #3
Come on this is a joke BW!

This is the Pirate Event, even with Rak or Gree you get some conquest for every day doing one daily!
You removed almost everything pertaining to Dantooine, excluding the one Weekly, rampage, & the Rep. (Which if you're capped on Reputation with them, you've screwed those people over from 10k conquest points; not to mention the auto use on points now.) *SMH*

Was hoping this week would be at least an easy conquest instead of the continual grind.
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

Master_Morak
11.19.2019 , 01:00 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Toraak View Post
This is a horrible Idea to remove the Conquest objectives for doing Dantooine dailies, Dantooine Heroics, Taris Heroics, Balmorra Heroics.

Edit: also missing is the daily for winning 1 PvP match.

I get it that BW doesn't want people doing only Dantooine dailies to get conquest, however with how the daily points would be set up we'd get roughly 3300 per daily, and 625 for quest completion. So roughly 4k per quest for a total of (28k conquest from dailies). You would have needed to do other activities to complete the 50k regardless.
I agree, the devs are a Group of totally incompetent guys, may be they have the Mission to bring the subscriptions to Zero.
Möge die Macht mit Euch sein

Cerixy
11.19.2019 , 01:04 PM | #5
Yup I liked the Dantooine conquest week until now, yes it was an easy week before and thats how I liked it.

SmorgishBorg
11.19.2019 , 01:07 PM | #6
THIS IS BROKEN BROKEN BROKEN, Make this a event again, Easy like Gree, Rak, BBA common guys turn BACK ON THE DAILYS and HEROICS!!! -

Guildmaster Sanguine Galaxy and Sanguine Bounty Shan Server!

AZUMICIDE
11.19.2019 , 01:23 PM | #7
100% agreed, and thanks for making easy for may alt bioware

DarkTergon
11.19.2019 , 01:25 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
Come on this is a joke BW!

This is the Pirate Event, even with Rak or Gree you get some conquest for every day doing one daily!
You removed almost everything pertaining to Dantooine, excluding the one Weekly, rampage, & the Rep. (Which if you're capped on Reputation with them, you've screwed those people over from 10k conquest points; not to mention the auto use on points now.) *SMH*

Was hoping this week would be at least an easy conquest instead of the continual grind.
Haven't done it yet, but can anyone who's maxed rep see if they got the 10k, afterall, the rep is now used when you get it, so technically, you should get the 10k, if you get all the rep stuff?
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

Alafian
11.19.2019 , 01:26 PM | #9
And on top of this, is a problem with a daily quest on Dantooine on republic site: [DAILY] Pirates. Again.

You are sitting in a defensetower and the enemy waves are making too much damage, the tower has not enough hp or he is making not much dmg. All abilities are on cooldowns when most damage comes.

The scaling in this quest is just flawed.
Das Gewissen der Galaxis - Tulak Hord
Rhiariel, Jedi-Hüter | www.swtor-gewissen.de

Du willst ein 7 Tage Abonnement geschenkt bekommen? Hier Klicken!

BrattyBunny
11.19.2019 , 01:42 PM | #10
This is because Eric and his team are idiots who don't know the game. It is very different to see it from the outside, he knows nothing about conquest, nothing about PvE, or PvP, or goals or anything at all. He puts what his *** sings, without really experiencing the game. I think it is very stupid, on the part of the developers to remove the heroics of Balmorra and Taris.