Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Guild Conquest Points not updating, guild rewards not being issued because of it

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Guild Conquest Points not updating, guild rewards not being issued because of it

RubyRiver's Avatar


RubyRiver
11.19.2019 , 08:00 PM | #1
I have lost out on guild conquest more than once because we have a small guild and it's pretty much just me gaining CP. Last week, on my other account, I had three toons that got over 700,000 CP combined but the guild total only got up to 121,375 / 500,000. Needless to say, rewards were not granted.
The other time was the first week of 6.0. I had 6 toons that achieved more than 530,000 CP, but the guild total only said 402,780 / 500,000
I put in a ticket and got a reply that basically said I was wrong. They erased that ticket entirely, so I submitted a second ticket. I asked for them to please read the entire ticket this time, but still got pretty much the same reply.

I have screenshots of both instances taken before the end of conquest which clearly show that, by addition of toon CP totals, that we achieved conquest and that the total is incorrect.

Does anyone know what else I can do to get this resolved? I don't want to keep trying for conquest if I know it's not going to work.

DarkTergon's Avatar


DarkTergon
11.19.2019 , 08:46 PM | #2
If CS won't help, you're only option is to go over their heads to musco, or steele, and hope they actually deal with it. But i wouldn't hold my breath, they seem to ignore most things these days :/
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

RubyRiver's Avatar


RubyRiver
11.19.2019 , 09:04 PM | #3
I didn't want to have to try that route
But thanks for replying.

DarkTergon's Avatar


DarkTergon
11.19.2019 , 09:20 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by RubyRiver View Post
I didn't want to have to try that route
But thanks for replying.

unfortuantely it might be your only choice, especially if CS is being as useless as normal
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

yeldarbnotned's Avatar


yeldarbnotned
11.20.2019 , 05:18 PM | #5
I made a post in the bug forums about this a month ago. I got no reply. I was crafting and flipping through my toons before the Guild Invasion Totals would update. It updated my individual characters properly but not the guild totals. So, if you log out before the Guild Total Updates, the guild loses those points but the individual character does not. I think, to be safe, you have to wait at least one full minute after earning any type of conquest points before you log off. If you log out early, the guild will lose the points. This may not be "your" problem. But, this is definitely a problem.

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
11.21.2019 , 12:50 AM | #6
One of my Alts that I’ve not used for weeks is on the board with 50,000 points. Something is definitely wrong,

RubyRiver's Avatar


RubyRiver
11.21.2019 , 11:05 AM | #7
That does sound exactly like my issue. I never ran into this in my larger guild, presumably since my numbers were covered by the rest of the guild and we really didn't try for first place.

I just received a new response from CS saying that it may not update on the client side but does on the server side. Bull$#!t. If it did, I would have my rewards.

I've included screenshots of both weeks HERE.

Darev's Avatar


Darev
11.21.2019 , 01:00 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
One of my Alts that I’ve not used for weeks is on the board with 50,000 points. Something is definitely wrong,
That might be an issue that's been around for a little while now... a display issue. When you log in a toon to claim rewards, and then log back out, it can sometimes just create any random number of conquest points.
They don't get added to the guild total, because it's wrong, but also won't clear back to zero (or 650, or whatever amount of points you got from claiming the rewards) until you log that toon back in a second time.
It's a (lesser) known issue for at least two months or so.
If you choose to fight in the sewer you can no longer claim to have the moral high ground.

Darev's Avatar


Darev
11.21.2019 , 01:04 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by RubyRiver View Post
I have lost out on guild conquest more than once because we have a small guild and it's pretty much just me gaining CP. Last week, on my other account, I had three toons that got over 700,000 CP combined but the guild total only got up to 121,375 / 500,000. Needless to say, rewards were not granted.
The other time was the first week of 6.0. I had 6 toons that achieved more than 530,000 CP, but the guild total only said 402,780 / 500,000
I put in a ticket and got a reply that basically said I was wrong. They erased that ticket entirely, so I submitted a second ticket. I asked for them to please read the entire ticket this time, but still got pretty much the same reply.

I have screenshots of both instances taken before the end of conquest which clearly show that, by addition of toon CP totals, that we achieved conquest and that the total is incorrect.

Does anyone know what else I can do to get this resolved? I don't want to keep trying for conquest if I know it's not going to work.
The only thing that could explain this, other than it being a bug, is to ask if your toons on your other account were guild members during all of the conquest week.

I presume you know that if you are not guilded, and get 50k conquest points, and THEN join a guild, that will not count toward the week end goal. You would need to get ANOTHER 50k conquest points, as a guild member, to qualify for the week end rewards.

However, you can't join a guild too late into the week, last minute guild additions and point accruals also don't count.
However, I'm not sure what THAT timer/deadline is.
If you choose to fight in the sewer you can no longer claim to have the moral high ground.

RubyRiver's Avatar


RubyRiver
11.21.2019 , 01:06 PM | #10
They've been in those respective guilds for a long time. I understand where you're coming from.

But, yes, that might explain why they think that it's reporting correctly on their end without verifying it.
Thanks. I'll try that as a new avenue of contention.