"What happened to Tormen?" (BH Spoilers)

KingRoxas

At the end of BH story, you can side with Darth Tormen. He credits you and call you an valuable asset, and he says "i will make good use of you when i take my seat on the dark council". At the start of the Rise of the Hutt Cartel expansion Darth Marr contacts the BH, and i noticed the BH can ask "What happened to Tormen?" if you spared him. I have searched all over Youtube and not once have i seen anyone take this dialogue option. I was wondering if anyone who have can tell me what Darth Marr says, or if you are yet to start the expansion, that you could upload the clip to Youtube. :jawa_angel:

Thanks.

Edited by KingRoxas

I actually did a new Bounty hunter and played through for this reason, or well 1 reason for doing a new Bounty hunter at least.

The only thing Darth Marr says is that Tormen was away somewhere seeking his own things and hunting his personal desires, or some such. I didn't really record it but it was quite disapointing to be honest I was kind of expecting to talk to Tormen again. =(. I also chose the option at the ending of the BH chapter 3 if you can remember, after they've secured or neutralized the supreme chancellor; "you and me darth, we're a good team."

But Tormen still mostly only says "you're perhaps my greatest asset"... I did get a mail after that though with him saying to me that "treat any of those on the dark council with the same respect that you showed me".

So Tormen is away seeking his personal goals and desires, perhaps Marr also said where Tormen went? I don't recall but there was no dialogue whatsoever after that, you couldn't ask anything at all concerning Tormen throughout Makeb.

Sorry for the uninformative comment, but I thought I'd still give it to you since I've done it this way.

Edited by cirruz

Thanks for that info cirruz! :)

Does the mail mention anything else of worth?

Also, if anyone is interested in seeing the BH asking Marr, i found this new video where the person choose's this option

Its around the 6:30 mark.

It was disappointing that Marr didn't mention more. :(

I logged in and had a look on my Merc's mailbox but, I just had messages from bioware 150 Days old in there... Sorry =/, I can't remember.

I do remember feeling disappointed though hehe, but that's all.

Edited by cirruz